Episode 1

I've been trying to get a job for the longest. I live off of my roommate most of the time. But that's going to change because I've been accepted to be an assistant for Christopher Dallas.

"Omg Jordan!!! Look what you just got in the mail!!!"

"Jordan Smith you have been accepted to be Christopher Dallas assistant. Your jobs starts tomorrow at Cooperation Inc."

"Omg I actually got the Job!!"

"You get to be the assistant of the Christopher Dallas!! Jordan I'm so happy for you."

"I mean if I didn't secretly use your resume to make me seem like an experienced assistant then I wouldn't have gotten the job."

"True, true. Ok now we need to find an outfit for your first day on the job. So you don't look like a hobo."

~Next Day~

I walk into Christopher's cooperation. The setting is so different from my others jobs. Like McDonald's or Burger King.

"Hi you must be Jorden Smith. You're 15 minutes late but follow me."

The lady shows me around the building and then she shows me to Christopher's office.

As I walk into Christopher's office he eyes me up and down. Wow he looked way much better in person then on magazines.

"Jordan isn't it? Anyways go get me black coffee."

"Yes sir." Christopher sounded mean. But oh well I had to do this job and try my hardest not to lose it.

~End of the day at work~

"Hey Jordan do you need a ride home?"

"Oh um sure!"

Woah I was actually riding with Christopher. I kind of wish I was riding something else. Just kidding.

"Don't be late again to morrow."

"Sorry sir, but I thought my next shift was on until next week."

"Well I want you to come back tomorrow. Also you can call me Chris."