18-

"I can take him too work with me today. You have patrolling I'm just doing the usual" denki said shaking off his wet hair.

"Are you sure? I can skip patrolling"

It was 7:30am, Hiro was passed out asleep and Denki and Y/n was getting ready for work.

"Y/n shut up you know I wouldn't let you do that. Plus today is supposed to be fun. Relax."

"Okay... I trust you. I'm going to say bye to Hiro" y/n agency was farther so it took her more time. "Bye Hiro I'll see you after work be good" y/n kissed his cheek, and stroked his hair.

"Bye Babes see ya later" Denki waved with a strawberry in his mouth. "Don't forget yours and Hiros jacket I don't want y'all to get sick. Bye Denks"

After the long walk to the agency Y/n saw Bakugo on his phone leaning against a wall. "Hi Bakugo!" He rolled his eyes.

"Jeanist wants us to train before patrol too we if your ready."

"Not a morning person babybakugo." y/n laughed following him to the training room.

"IM NOT A BABY" Bakugo yelled walking after y/n. "Let's just go train so I can finally patrol"
Y/n rolled her eyes walking in the training room.

"Get in your hero costumes and meet on the first floor" best Jeanist said after they finished training. After changing Y/n and Bakugo met on the first floor.

"Are you guys ready?" Me and Bakugo both nodded our heads, and they started their patrol.

At Fatgum's agency

"Sharp... your teeth are sharp." Hiro touched Kirishimas tooth gazing at his finger.

"Yeah they are!" Kirishima laughed while continuing to do his paperwork. "Uncle denki why aren't your teeth sharp?"

"Because I wasn't born with sharp teeth." Denki said not looking up from his paper.

Hiro drew on a paper that kirishima given him to make him less bored. As minutes passed hiro noticed how focused they were on their paperwork. He slid off of kirishimas lap quietly
exiting the room to find something fun too do.

"Oooo open sesame!" Hiro clapped going through the opening and closing doors about 10 times. "Super HIRO" he cheered.

After 10 minutes of walking down the street he saw and ran up to a gray cat. The cat was eating a piece of bread that people left for the pigeons.

"Meow." He sat down trying to imitate the cat. But the cat jumped at his words and ran out the alleyway. Hiro ran after it but pause when he heard a voice.

"Hello! Are you here alone? Where are your parents" a cheery voice rang through his ears. He turned around to see where he was. "Mama? Uncle denki? It's a stranger danger"

"I'm not a danger I'm actually a hero" he turned his head to the girl, his bunny ears on his hat swishing around.

"Pink." His mouth fell seeing the girl. "Yeah Im kinda pink. Come on kid let's go find your parents" she smiled.

"Uncle Denki says I'm supposed to run away from strangers... but he never said pink strangers are you Uniqua?" He ran up to her and hugged her.

"No but I love that show my little cousins always watch it! I know a denki he's chargebolt do you know him." She tried to engage in conversation looking for his parents.