28-

5 years later

I jumped out of bed hearing a baby crying. My baby crying. As a new mother if heard all kinds of cries from my 4-month-old. Hungry cries, tired cries, grumpy cries, but nothing compared to this cry. It was a cry of pain.

My heart spiked, I instantly ran towards my son's room. I looked down in his crib he was fine but something was wrong. The window was open I would never leave Hiroto's window open.

There was a note, my heart dropped, someone came into Hiroto's room. I grabbed my son instantly calming him down he's usually a quiet baby. I panicked grabbing his car seat. I just turned 18 there are not many places where I can go.

I placed him in the car seat before grabbing the note and reading it.

'Missed me? Because I'm coming, I'm a little hurt no one informed me I was a grandfather. But that's not gonna last for much longer

With shaky hands, I dropped the note and ran outside to my car. The tires were popped I turned my head and felt a strong gust of wind force me back. Trying to keep a strong grip on the car seat my head slammed back on the brick of my house.

Strong winds. My father's quirk.

I closed my eyes trying to shake the black dots always. Hiroto was shivering I put the carrier behind me once I felt the wind stop.

I was ready to fight but he wasn't there he ran off. I had nowhere to go I ran inside and locked all the doors. I ran into my room and placed Hiroto in a bassinet and we hid in the closet. All night, I didn't sleep. I was ready for war, he threatened to kill Hiroto.

I couldn't live without him. I wouldn't live without him. I stroked the cheek of my son, I'm not letting that monster kill him like he killed my brother. This time I'll fight.

Once daytime arrived I gathered all of my and Hiroto's clothes. I called my friend Cora and she drove us to a hotel.

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay with me?" I can't stay it'll put her at risk. "I'm sure thank you though" Hiroto giggled as he played with his cow pet.

"It's you and me Hiroto. I'll always risk my life before you ever get hurt" I kissed his cheek smiling when I see him smiling and cooing.

(sorry for the short chapter :) )