15-

One week later

"One more box" you panted setting the box on the kitchen counter. "I got it!" Kirishima yelled from outside.

"Finally all done" denki crashed onto the couch. "Your not done mr. decorator" he groaned regretting the moment he said he wants to decorate.

"Thank you boys" you smiled to kirishima. "No problem! It was great helping you. I'm gonna go home and shower. See you soon y/n" kirishima said walking out the door.

"Okay let's start with Hiros room since it's gonna be the hardest" denki said pushing himself up on the couch.

"We're gonna be on this all day" you slowly walked towards hiros new room.

12 hours later

"Im so tired" you groaned sitting on top of denki who was currently on the floor. "We did it... everything's done."

Every room finally was filled and everything was put away. "It's 3am I don't think Todoroki is awake" Denki rubbed his eyes. Hiro couldn't stay at your moms house because he had a allergic reaction to her dogs a couple days ago. So Shoto offered to let him stay at his house.

"Let's go to sleep" you grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the guest room. "I get my own room now I'm so honored"

"Whatever. Goodnight love you" you jumped in bed wrapping the blanket around you. "I LOVE YOU TOO" he screamed out in the guest room.

Y'all both fell right asleep due to exhaustion from moving everything around.

Next morning
Y/N POV

"DENKII" I yelled jumping in his bed. He groaned stretching before pushing me off. "Can you believe it we did it we are awesome adults"

"We're awesome and hot adults" I rolled my eyes before standing up. "Oh crap I have to pick up Hiro I hope Todoroki isn't mad"

"Wait for me" denki got up and put on a hoodie.

It was the time everyone was changing their hero costume to their winter ones. The cool breeze making everyone want to stay inside and cuddle along a warm fire.

"Let's go denki" I ran down the stairs pulling on my boot. "I'm coming" he said closing and locking the door with his key.

"Shoto wouldn't mind Hiros a sweetheart" Denki said smiling.

"Yeah, he must've got it from me cause Shinso's an absolute asshole" I rolled my eyes thinking about him.

"Wait what happened did you talk to him" he gasped offended that i didn't tell him. "On my way to best Jeanist agency he stopped me. I tried to tell him but he cut me off and said I was OBSESSED with him" y/n huffed crossing her arms.

"Really. Damn he's a jerk" denki rolled his eyes. I nodded as we approach Todorokis house, denki knocked on the door bouncing up in down on his tippy toes.

"Hello!" A nice women with white hair and red streaks said smiling. "Hi Fuyumi we are here to pick up Hiro"

"Oh... he wanted to fight with shoto, so they are currently in the training room. He's a really great kid and is always welcomed to stay here." Fuyumi said happly and let us inside.

"Thank you!" I said smiling walking behind denki. "No problem! If you need me I'll be in my room" denki slid open the door.

Hiro was happily jumping around playing with the snowflakes falling, and Shoto was standing still, his eyes were white as the excessive snowflakes were that came out of his left side. He gasped as he saw me enter the room.

"Hi Mommy!" He ran to me hugging tightly. "Hi baby... what's going on here" hiro tilted his head in confusion.

"Ohhhhhh I won a battle isn't that cool uncle denki and mommy." He smiled "That's awesome little man" denki said messing up his hair.

"Good job hiro, can you un... freeze him?" I questioned myself trying to find a better word for shotos current stage.

"Okay!" Shoto eyes blinked a few times before he started moving. "You did manage to beat me. Good job kid" he half smiled.

"Thank you" hiro ran up to him and hugged his lower stomach before running off to me. "Bye bye" he waved his hand.

"Bye Hiroto" shoto waved back. Hiro grabbed your hand and started to walk out the house with us.

"Are you ready to see the new apartment Hiro?" Denki asked excitedly, hiro nodded his head.

A couple of minutes later

"IT LOOKS AWESOME" he smiled looking at his bedroom and grabbing his cat plushy. "Thank you" he hugged both me and denki.

"Your welcome sweetie" y/n responded as he dived in his bed. "Hiro you can lay down but you can't sleep you have school tomorrow and I don't want you to be awake all night" he nodded and played with his toys.

"I'm gonna go home" Denki said as I jumped on my couch. "Alright bye see you tomorrow"

"Byee see you tomorrow bestie" he closed and locked the door. "Ah let's watch some... hmm... something romantic I guess" I scrolled to find a romantic movie and clicked on it.

30 minutes later

"Nope.. nada... hell no" I turned off the tv seeing Hiro watching from the edge of the hallway with his eyes widened in shock. "What was that?" He asked climbing on the couch next to me.

"What was what? You didn't see anything" I am not having the talk with a 5 year old he still needs his childhood.

"It was long and she was scream-" his eyes furrowed. "NAPTIME" I yelled picking him up and spinning him in a circle.

"Not sleepy" hiro said with a straight face. "You wanna make cookies?" He nodded his head smiling out of the corner of his mouth.

"Okay pour in the sugar" he was sitting on the counter swinging his legs when you handed him sugar in a measuring cup. His tongue stuck out of the side of his lip as he focused on pouring the sugar into the bowl. "YAAA LOOK I ONLY SPILLED A LITTLE" he smiled.

"Good job Hiro" I kissed his cheek and he clapped his hands.

"Yeah... let's just order some cookies from the store" I said looking at the cookies that were deflated and mushy. He laughed wiping the flour off of his face