Thirty Five 😊🤭🍸

I wouldn't hold your breath on updates, I just don't feel welcomed in this fandom.

~~~

Wednesday

"You got any painkillers, this hangover is a bitch." Dabi groans while sitting in the passenger seat of your car.

"In my bag." You gestured while driving. You were driving Dabi to the impound lot to get his car back.

"Hey Dabi, your last name is 'Todoroki' right?" You asked.

"Unfortunately. Why do you ask?"

"By any chance, are you related to a guy name Shoto? Red and white hair, two different colored eyes?"

"Yeah, that's my baby brother."

"I knew he looked familiar." You say out loud.

"You guys bumped into each other or something?"

"Yeah, we met a few times at the bar and we've been hanging out from time to time."

"Does his w..."

"Does what?" You asked Dabi when he stopped talking all of a sudden.

"Uh, does these work for hangovers?" Dabi asked, referring to the painkillers.

"Yeah, they're extra strength."

"Okay." Dabi smirks evilly to himself, happy that you didn't catch the previous sentence.

'This should be fun'

~~~~

Friday

"Thank you for calling, this is Momo Yaoyorozu how can I help you." Momo answers the office phone.

"Hi Daphne, how are you?" Momo asked sweetly.

"I'm sorry Daphne, your husband is in a meeting right now can you leave a message?" She asked while grabbing a pen.

"Mmhm, alright then. I'll tell him that, have a nice...Hello? Hello?" Momo hangs up the phone.

"She needs some fiber." She sighs while typing on her computer.

A few minutes passed and the door opened to Shoto's office and the two clients walked out after saying their goodbyes.

"Any calls Momo?" Shoto asked.

"Your wife." She says.

"What did she say?"

"She wanted to let you know that she's having dinner with her parents tomorrow night."

"I'm not in the mood for that." Shoto says.

"Aren't you busy Tomorrow night?" Momo asked.

"Yes, so it gives me an excuse for me to not attend that dinner. It's one less problem in my life."

"Dinner with a client?" Momo asked.

"Well, it's more a meeting with a friend."

"Oh, that friend." Momo nods.

"What do you mean by that?" Shoto arched his brow.

"Nothing." Momo says while resting her cheek in her palm trying to hide her smirk that was slowly growing.

Shoto shakes his head and looks at his watch. "Come on, let's go to lunch."

Momo gets up from her chair and follows Shoto.

Saturday night

"Don't you think it's weird that you two are driving your own separate cars?" Ochaco asked whie you were getting dressed for the night.