Twelve💄🎤

(Deku's drag outfit)

~~~

Heaven sent you to me
I'm just hoping I don't repeat history

Boy, I'm tryna meet your mama on a Sunday
Then make a lotta love on a Monday (ah)
Never need no (no), no one else, babe
'Cause I'll be...~

Switchin' the positions for you~
Cookin' in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom
I'm in the Olympics, way I'm jumping through hoops
Know my love infinite, nothin' I wouldn't do
That I won't do, switchin' for

Perfect, perfect
You're too good to be true (you're too good to be true)
But I get tired of runnin'...

"So there's something I still don't understand." Bakugou starts while resting his back against the booth.

"What's that?" Ochaco asked.

"He's a drag queen, right? Don't most drag queens usually lip-sync or something? He doesn't lip-sync so it fucking puzzles me." 

"He likes to sing, so he just prefers using his actual voice. He said he doesn't really feel it when he lip-sync." You say.

When Izuku was a kid, his mom took him to a Broadway play that came to Tokyo. It was a life-changing experience, the costumes, the music, opened his eyes.

And since then, he always had a dream to perform. But certain roadblocks often stopped him from fulling his dream. The thing was, Izuku was often intrigued by the women's roles in musicals. The costumes, the wigs, the makeup, it all was amazing to him. 

And often when he wanted to perform in certain roles in school plays, he was turned down because it was a 'girl's role'.

Once in high school, they were putting on the musical 'Wicked' and it was Deku's dream to play Elphaba. 

Even though he crushed the audition, he wasn't fairly given the role. So, being the group of loyal friends you were and still are. You, Ochaco, Bakugou, Aoyama, started a petition to give Deku the role of Elphaba.

Since then, Deku still pursues his dream, but as a drag queen which is the best job in his eyes to be paid to look pretty.

Deku finished his song and the room erupted in applause as he got down from the stage. "Mirio, for the last time, this isn't a strip club, stop trying to tip me." Deku sighs.

"But I just got paid today!" He whined.

Deku playfully rolled his eyes at the chaotic friend. "Buy me dinner then."

"Deal!"

"That boy ain't right." You sighed. 

"Who you telling?" Bakugou says.

"Well, I'm calling it a night." Ochaco sighs while getting up.

"What? But you just got here." You say.

"I know, but I'm tired. I'm gonna call an Uber." She says.

"I'll walk you out." Bakugou says while following Ochaco out. 

"I'm being treated to dinner." Says while taking a seat next to you.

"Does Mirio like you or something?"

"No, nothing like that. Just friends."  Deku says while pulling his hair back into a fluffy ponytail.

"Why does he still think this is a strip club, again?"

"I have no idea, but I guess the name 'Studio Glitter' gives some people a different idea."

You snickered. "I guess you're right."

"So, movie night? Next Friday?" Deku asked.

"Yep, that's my day off. I'll bring the takeout."

"Good, don't be late or we'll start the good movies without you." He kisses your cheek.

"I'll call you when I get home." He says.

"Save me some leftovers." You called out.

"Sike." With that, Deku leaves with Mirio.

"So, it's just us, huh?" Bakugou says while coming back.

"Yeah, wanna head over towards the bar?" You say.

"Eh, sure. I ain't got nothing better to do." Bakugou shrugs.

"You got my back if someone tries to cat call right?"

"Hell yeah, I got you sweetheart. Let's just enjoy ourselves."