I Served House Stark Once But House Stark Is Dead(Audelia POV)

Start from the beginning

Jon looked at me still unsure.

"You allowed the Wildlings to enter because you knew it was the right thing to do, although everybody else didn't agree. Jaime killed the Mad King because he knew it was the right thing to do. You were both criticized for it, and risked your lives.", I continue and sigh.

"Jon, I don't need you to like him. But I do need you to accept him because he is staying.", I declare, and out my hand on my stomach. It had began to round a little, but still unnoticeable.

"I will try but no promises. He is very infuriating and annoying at times", he mumbled and I chuckled, agreeing with his statement.

"Well you will have to try harder, not just for me, but for your niece or nephew", I continued.

It took Jon a solid minute to understand what I had just said. 

"You're pregnant?!", he yelled and I shut his mouth with my hand.

"The whole world doesn't need to know about it", I whispered to him and he looked at me wide-eyed.

"Audelia! You were always the responsible one!", he whisper-yelled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"We both know that's not true. Besides, it's not Jaime's", I continue.

"Then who-", he fell silent when he realized. 

"It will be named Stark. When we defeat the Boltons, the Bolton name will die with them.", I declare and he nods slowly, taking my hand into his and squeezing it.

"He knows?", asked Jon suddenly.

"Jaime still accepts it", I whisper back and we stare at the horizon.

We were about to leave for the Wildling camp, the small armies we received from the other Houses have already began travelling there, but since Lord Glover refused to help, we had nowhere else to go. 

I could feel the battle coming soon. Very soon. 

We will either lose. Which will mean that the Stark name will die forever, and the North will be ruled by the Boltons. Or we will win. And the Boltons will die.

"Ser Davos says that if we are smart about it, we could win the war", continued Jon and I nodded.

"We still need more men", I urge.

"We don't have the time", he argues, and turns to look at me. "It is now or never".

"If we went down to Castle Kurwin, I know Lord Kurwin will accept-", I continue but he interrupted me.

"We fight with the army we have.", said Jon, and I stared at him. 

I wouldn't win this fight with him, so I let it go. Or that's what he thought.

I was sold, and betrayed. Raped and defiled. By the Boltons. I was carrying a child, of the blood of the Boltons. My brother was betrayed by the Boltons. My whole family was betrayed by them. Rickon is their prisoner. I cannot let them win. If they do, I will cut my throat from ear to ear.

We have so many allies, many men counting on us to win but Jon wants to attack. He is making a drastic decision because of the pressure he is under. I could not let anybody down anymore.

I had to contact Lord Baelish. 

We needed his army, with them we would have possibly enough to defeat Ramsay with. 

I quickly wrote the letter, and send out the raven as soon as it was dark enough. We had arrived to the wildling camp, everybody was there already. Everybody who mattered anyway.