Chapter - 20{Veldanava Vs Rimuru Part- 1}

Start from the beginning

He always has a feeling that Rimuru is holding back while fighting with him, but now he is not that furious with humans because of those he was able to fight Rimuru seriously for once, and the whole world already got destroyed which means Rimuru's vow was now complete.

While fighting with Rimuru his heart (consciousness) filled with joy. In his life, he didn't feel this much joy- maybe when he first time meet Rimuru, but that doesn't matter, because now he can fight with someone without holding back.

And with that in mind Veldanava starts to fight Rimuru seriously, he can't put more «Turn Null» but Rimuru can, he can match her by adding «Stardust» energy.

Veldanava pours some «Stardust Energy» into his claws with «Turn Null» and ready himself for another clash. On the other hand, Rimuru poured a little more «Turn Null» than last time and with blinding speed, they both clashed with each other.

They are fighting at the speed of light, and every time they collide, many surrounding stars got destroyed by the shockwaves.

And in the blink of an eye, thousands of stars and planets got destroyed, there is nothing that can stop their fight.

After fighting with Veldanava for more than a day, Rimuru started to get her senses back and was able to overcome the effect of «Wrathful King Satanael», Veldanava also took notice of this and started to approach Rimuru with a few bruises but they got recover as soon as they appear.

"Hey!! You finally came back to your senses"

Veldanava shouted in a happy voice, he is disappointed that their fight got stopped, but nevertheless, he is happy that Rimuru return to her senses.

"Huh, oh, brother I'm sorry for all this."

She said in a low voice, completely disappointed in herself for losing her control. She is feeling guilty for destroying the planet, where they used to live.

<<Welcome back master.>>

Ciel said to Rimuru in her head.

'Sorry for losing control like that, I cause a lot of trouble for you and brother, but thank you for sealing my skills.'

<<Don't worry master I'm here for master's sake.>> She said cheerfully.

'Thank you, Ciel, for forgiving me like that.'

"Don't worry about that, I can make a new world"

He said in his loud, but cheerful voice to improve her mood.

"Thanks for your forgiveness, brother!"

She said in the sightly happy voice.

'Hey!!, I know how to cheer her up.'

Veldanava thought to himself after seeing her sister like that.

"Hey, Rimuru why don't we have a battle, because your power increased a lot, why don't we test your new strength,"

Veldanava said to her adopted sister because, like himself, his sister is also a battle manic and loves to battle, strong opponents.

"Really!! Yes!! Let's battle, but don't think, I will hold back against you because you are my brother"

She said to Veldanava in her cheerful voice, and just like that Veldanava can cheer her mood.

'She has grown up as a beautiful lady, but she is still like a child.'

Veldanava thought, but quickly shook his head and started to focus on battling her.

... And the battle between the two Ultimate beings started.

The whole multiverse shook before their power when two individuals who are considered God and Goddess fought with each other thousand and millions of stars and planets got destroyed because of their fight, but they didn't care about such trivial things, or at least in their eyes these are trivial things.

They both are using all of their skills and power. Nuclear magic, elemental magic, stardust magic, primitive magic, turn null, and dragon magic, used everything they have against each other.

«Dragon Nova»

Rimuru and Veldanava both shouted at the same time and two beams of destructive energy collided with each other, the power of these two attacks is on a whole other level because the attack is coated with 'Ultimate Skill' energy and «Turn Null». The energy beam contains enough power to destroy millions of the world.

«Black Thunder» R

Rimuru cast a simple thunder spell, but Veldanava's senses are screaming DANGER!! Following his senses, Veldanava also charges a HUGE 'Nuclear Blast' while coating it with a layer of «Turn Null» and Veldanava is very glad that he charges a powerful 'Nuclear Blast' because when Rimuru releases the lighting bolt it directly collides with his attack.

Boom!!

A huge blast happens, apparently, Rimuru also coated the attack with «Turn Null».

The battle continued for many days as the days are passing the battle is becoming more and more intense, but Rimuru has the upper hand in the battle from the start, she said she will not hold back in the battle, but she is holding back only a little though.

She is too shocked after seeing Veldanava fighting with her on equal footing, sometimes even gaining upper hand.

According to the web novel, Veldanava was only as strong as Rimuru, but according to her calculations, she is at least 7 times stronger than Rimuru.

'In the web novel, it is said that Veldanava lost «Turn Null» after creating the world but he can use «Turn Null», maybe it is the energy that he stored in all those years.'

Rimuru thought to herself.

...And the fight between them continued.