CHAPTER 30

Uncle Lee reached the place,but unfortunately it was already burning.

"JISOO!"He shouted and about to ran there when Jisoo's men stopped her.

"It's dangerous sir.And we can do nothing about it."

"I need to save Jisoo let me in!"But he failed.They won't let him,and Jisoo was gone there by now.He could only kneel and cry,he failed to save her.Soon fire fighters came in.They took the fire off,and searched for Jisoo's body but the place was so burned that it could possibly made Jisoo's body turn into ashes.He was blaming himself.If he wasn't late and he was contacted,he could have still save her.He went back home,feeling lifeless.

"Uncle Lee did you ever have seen Jisoo?It's 11 pm already."Chaeyoung asked but the guy just hugged her.

"I'm sorry.I'm so so sorry,Chaeyoung."He mumbled.Chaeyoung'a forehead creased.

"Why?"

"I failed to save Jisoo."

"What do you mean?"

"She's dead,Chaeyoung.Shes gone."Chaeyoung shook her head and scoffed.

"Is she playing around with me again?Then tell her to stop it isn't funny.I'm gonna pick her up wherever she is.Tell me where is she!"She shouted but Uncle Lee hugged her again.This time,they are both crying already.

"Please Chaeyoung,stop it."The both of them felt weak as they slamped at the floor.

"No..she can't leave us!She promised she'll stay!"

"I'm sorry.I'm so so sorry."Uncle Lee could only said.

-

They're at Jisoo's funeral,Chaeyoung was sitting lifelessly,just staring at Jisoo's picture while Uncle Lee was the one taking care of Chaeji.One of Jisoo's men came.

"Our condolences ma'am.We just want to tell you that the person who killed our boss was finally caught and he's at the jail now."He said.Chaeyoung stood up.

"I wanna meet him."She said without looking at them.

"But madam-"

"I said I wanna meet him.So bring me to him."They just sighed and nodded.They went at the car and went at the police station.They found Chanyeol there,being interrogated.She went inside without permission,people stopping her but she won't stop.She walked towards Chanyeol and slapped him hard then punch him.

"How dare you kill my wife?!How could you?!"Chanyeol just smirked.

"She deserves it because she's a bitch."He said and he earned another hard slap from Chaeyoung.

"You'll die here with no one mourning for you.Mark my words!"She shouted before leaving."I'll make sure that he'll suffer."

-

After mourning for Jisoo,Uncle Lee flew to France to meet Soo.He needs to tell her the news personally.As soon as he reached Soo's home,he knocked and he's welcomed by the maids who knew him.

"She's at her room,sir."

"Thank you."He nodded and went to Soo's room."Soo.Its Uncle Lee."

"Enter."He walked inside.He saw Jisoo at the veranda,drinking her champagne.

"Soo.."

"How is Jisoo?She isn't calling me this days."She said.

"Soo..Jisoo is..dead.Shes dead already.A Park killer her."Soo's fist clenched and have broke the wine glass at her hand,making her hand bleed.

"I'm going with you back to Korea.I'll kill whoever killed her with my own hands."She said.

-END-

Too fast right?I know hehe