Next was Reggie, playing right along with Alex.

"Dum, dum, dum
Reggie, swing it, baby."

"Now, Luke, yeah."

Luke tried to fight it, but Caleb was just to strong. Luke did finally end up on stage along side Alex and Reggie.

"How do you like my new band?
You got nothing to lose"

Caleb begins to scat, getting the club hype.

"So, come over here, baby
I got what you need
Let yourself go crazy
All bets on me"

"It's electrifying
From your hat to your shoes
I feel it in the air"

"We got nothing to lose
La, la, la, la, la, la"

The song ends and there the boys continue to stand with Caleb, soaking in the applause from the audience of the Hollywood Ghost Club.

It may have been a dream come true to them, but only one thing was on their minds, they had to get out of there.

---------------

Mya's POV~

"Hey, Julie, it's time." the 3 of us look to each other in panic. The boys still weren't here yet.

"Just a second." Julie walks over to Flynn and I, concern covering her face. "Something's wrong. The boys were getting pretty bad jolts as we we're leaving. And they wouldn't stand me up again. They must have run out of time."

I stand up and pull Julie into a hug. "Hey, don't think like that, okay. Everything's gonna be okay." Flynn joins us in our hug.

"Hey Julie, you're on." Julie lets go of us and runs off.

I sigh. "Flynn, go after her. I'll go to the audience and see if the boys are out there. I need you to talk to Julie so she can preform by herself, just incase." Flynn nods and runs after Julie.

"Where's she going?" The stage hand asks me as I walk out of the dressing room.

"Where do any of us really go?" I shrug an run off.

I get to the audience and look for any sign of the boys, but come up empty handed. I don't want to think it's to late, but what else am I to think.

"Mya!" I look to where my name was called. I see Carlos run to me and crush my waist into a hug.

"Hey squirt." I chuckle dryly. "You excited?"

"Heck yeah I am." He smiles at me, but then grows concerned. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Come on, let's go back to everyone else." We walk over to everyone else. I greet Ray and Tia and give a quick side hug to Mark.

"Welcome to Live at The Orpheum." Begins the announcer. I lean against the railing to watch. Julie walks to her keyboard and lays a Dahlia on top of it. She looks up to me and smiles.

"Signs." She mouths. I give a bright smile and nod.

"Now give it up for Julie and The Phantoms."

Julie pulls her mic off the stand. "Hi. I'm Julie. Tonight, I'd like to dedicate this song to my mom, who's been there with me every time I've played. And thank her for... not giving up on me. I'd also like to dedicate tonight's performance to... 3 special friends... who have changed my life completely, who have brought music back to me. It was their dream to play here, and... this is for them. This song is for anyone who's lost their way. Step into your greatness. Don't give up. Stand Tall. Thank you."