Chapter 15

Mya's POV~

"Hey, Julie, I've got your roadies."

From the other side of the door, I hear Julie say, "Come in"

The tech man opens the door and walks in with Flynn and I. "The holograms are good to go, boss." Flynn tells her.

"Made sure everything was in order for the lighting, and special effects." I add.

Julie chuckles. "Best roadies ever."

"I'll be back in a few minutes to walk you to the stage." The man tells her.

As soon and the man left, Flynn started fangirling, and I was right there with her. "You see this backstage pass? I had sushi with Brandon Urie!"

"I swear, I was trying so hard to not act like a crazed fan around him. I almost passed out." I gush.

"Good for you two. I threw up in the car on the way over here."

I roll my eyes. "That's an exaggeration. You almost threw up in the car on the way over here."

"And you still look amazing." Flynn smiles.

"I swear, Mya is a natural at this kinda stuff. She made friends with the tech crew. You're gonna love what she has planned." Flynn brags about me.

I chuckle. "Like I said, I do this stuff all the time, I know what I'm doing. But, yeah, you're gonna love it." I then notice Flynn looking around. "The guy's are here, right?" She asks.

"No, love, they're not here."

"Yeah, I haven't seen them." I notice the attitude change in Julie's voice.

"Wait. You don't think they changed their mind and took Caleb's offer, do you?"

"Hell no." I immediately turn down Flynn's assumption. "They made it perfectly clear that they wouldn't go back to that bastard."

Julie looks down. I can tell she was worried. I mean, so was I, but I needed to be strong for her. Flynn and I look at each other and stand to the side of Julie. "You're gonna kill it."

I think for a minute before I smile. "Who's up for a snack run?" The two younger girls chuckle and head to the door, I a step behind them. Under the happiness I felt the moment, I still had a pain in my heart and worry in my head.

'Where are those damn boys?'

---------------

3rd POV~

Not a second later, the boys appeared backstage at the one place they dared not to step foot in anymore, all dressed in new suits. They each also had their respected instruments, minus Alex, who only needed his drumsticks.

Caleb then ascended down stairs, a smirk present on his face. "Well don't you look nice?"

Luke glared at the man, pulling on the collar of his suit, obviously not used to wearing such clothing, especially with sleeves.

"Sweet threads." Reggie breaths.

"How... How'd you know our sizes?" Alex questions.

Luke snaps his head to Alex, still fiddling with the collar of his suit. "That's your question?"

Caleb sighs. "I know you boys aren't my biggest fans. And an eternity at my club might seem overwhelming. But... I just put you in sweet threads, so humor me this one last pitch." He hands over his nail file to his assistant. "Now, for starters, isn't it nice that you're all here together? And believe me, everything you want, including Willie, is here."