At that stab, Luke scoffs. Something that doesn't go unnoticed by Caleb, and he makes a mental note to try a different approach on him. "And on my stage, you don't vanish when the music stops. You soak in the applause for as long as you want. The connection that you will feel with that audience will be like no other. I promise." At those words, Luke pulls away from Caleb after he fixes his tie.

Caleb chuckles and walks away. "Now, you, Lucas, seem like a tough one to crack."

"That's because I'm not gonna fall for your lies. There's nothing here that will make me wanna stay." Luke glares.

Caleb smirks. "Oh really? Not even... her?" Caleb snaps his fingers, and in an instant, Mya appears next to Caleb in a stunning purple flapper dress.

Luke's eyes widen at the site, and Caleb smirks in triumph, thinking he's won. "Why don't you say hello, darling."

Mya walks over to Luke, gently placing her hand and his cheek, carresing him. "Hello Luke." He doesn't say a word, to lost into her eyes.

Reggie and Alex both notice and take action. "Luke, this isn't the Mya you know." Alex warns.

Reggie nods. "Yeah. The real Mya is at the Orpheum with Julie. Don't fall for Caleb's tricks."

Caleb glares at the two, annoyed that they're messing with his plan. "Nonsense. She's as real as Luke wants her to be."

But that wasn't good enough for Luke. He wanted the real thing. They real Mya experience. Snarky comments, constantly lost in thought, singing voice of a thousand angels, everything. Luke lightly grabs ahold of the fake Mya's wrist and slowly pulls her hand away from his cheek.

"Sorry Caleb, but I'm always gonna want the real DollFace." Luke glares at the man and Alex and Reggie grin to each other in triumph.

Having enough of that nonsense, Caleb snaps his fingers once again and the fake Mya disappears. Just then, cheers can be heard from the audience. "Oh! Shh. Do you hear that? They're waiting for you."

The boys then get hit with a jolt. Caleb winces. "That one looked like it hurt. Now, let me remind you, you don't know if playing the Orpheum is your unfinished business. Do you really have time to make that mistake? I suggest you except my offer, because the clock is ticking."

As is on cue, they get hit with another jolt. "Ouch! You know where to find me." Caleb walks out on stage, greeting the audience. "Ladies & Gentlemen, I'm back!"

"You know you wanna take a chance
And be a little bit bad" Caleb looks back to the boys.

"Ain't nothing quite like living on the edge
So get ready to go"

"I'm chasing down a thrill
And looking fit to kill
So listen to the words a wise man said" Caleb walks back to the boys as he sings, flapper dancers following right behind him.

"He said, "Covinton, I got an offer that you can't refuse" Ha!
You got nothing to lose, boys
Looose~
Looose~
Looose~"

Weather they had control of their bodies or not, the boys began to tap to the beat of Caleb's song.

"You got nothing to lose, boys
Looose~
Looose~
Looose~"

Having no control of his body, Alex began spinning his drumstick, the was transported onto stage, drumming along to Caleb's song.

"You got nothing to lose, Alex
Show me what you got"