Ch.13 You what?!

"Who is it?! Have they found me?!" A male voice had yelled.

A smile had made it's way onto my face, as I ran out of the room.

"Y/n..!" Emma whisper yelled.

"Eh, a child..? Congrats! You survived the demon filled forest and made it to safety! I am Yuugo, you?"

I was so happy, all I said was,

"Y/n, I finally met you..-"

-----------------

"I'm sorry but you what?!"

"Sorry, I thought you were William Minerva, even though you clearly said your name was Yuugo" Y/n said trying to cover up the mistake she had said.

The others soon ran out to get you.

"There's more..." Yuugo muttered.

"27* you mean" You said smiling. Causing Yuugo to roll his eyes, and you chuckle.

You started naming everyone, as Yuugo put a gun to your head.

"Woah there, not yet, three more years please" You said as calm as you've ever been.

After a few months, Yuugo got used to everyone, and he taught everyone how to use a shotgun. (👁👄👁 ➖👄➖
Daddy chill👁👄👁✋🏻 🔫)

At night you and Nat took turns on the piano.

One night you decided to sing, as well as play "try"

"Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame.." You took a breath,

"Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned. Just because it burns doesn't mean your gonna die. You gotta get up and try try try try. Gotta get up and try try try gotta get up and try try try" Then you took a few more breaths and stopped playing the piano.

A phone started ringing so you Emma, Rossi, and Ray, went to see, Emma answered the phone and it was..

William Minerva..

"William Minerva.. MINERVA! Hello! Mr!" Emma had hope for a minute.

"It's a recording" both you and Ray said at the same time.

Date: April 4th
Are you happy?: Yes
Are you sure?: yes
Leaving?: By 15
Norman back?: No
Notes:
It's almost time for the attack!
So close:)

You closed your notebook, as a big explosion happened.

Everyone grabbed everyone of theres, and ran in the secret room.

You grabbed a bow and arrow getting ready.

Yuugo seen you walking out of the secret room, and heard a scream.

Don and Rossi ran in the room and you seen them, when they got close enough, you grabbed a pushed them in the room.

Closing the door you followed the others to the other exit, walking to the front.

A guy in the suit step in front of all of the kids, so Yuugo stepped up and got shot while trying to push the guy off the cliff thing.

"NO!" You yelled running towards Yuugo after the guy fell.

"Run.. Your the new one in charge of them, now go..!" Yuugo said loosing his life.

Tears started racing down your face, Ray picked your up, and started running with everyone else.

A giant man-eater, started eating the guys in the suits, as all 27 kids got to a safe ancient cave, where an old blind demon goes to.

Another month goes by, and Y/n started singing to herself.

"She was born a real girl, but she fell in love with a 2D man. Somehow shifted and he kissed her on the neck then took her by the hand, said 'baby I just wanna dance'" Then tears started rolling down her face.

1 year later

Your POV:
It's been a year, and Emma, Ray, Don, Gilda, and I went to the demon town a few times, so get some food.

I knew it was time..