Ch. 1 I'm nine? huh..

Y/n's POV:
I get ready for breakfast, and start walking downstairs, people saying happy birthday while walking past me.

I pinched myself many times, but I couldn't wake up, so I don't know what happened..

In return, I smiled and waved nervously,

"Y/n.." A woman with beautiful blonde hair, and bright green eyes said, I responed with a hum.

The older woman grabs my hand, and takes me into the dining room where a lot if kids were, maybe around, 20 - 37. A cake sat in the middle of the table.

I looked at the calendar to see the the year, 2044 May 27th, this is Grace Field right..?

I don't recognize anyone here, wait.. Am I in a different plant? I'm guessing this is Mama then..

Mama pulls me to the table with a cake in the middle and sat me next to her.

"Hello and good morning my dearest children! I'd like us all to sing happy birthday to Y/n.."

"Yes Mama!" All the children exclaimed. Sooner or later Mama starts to sing as others join in.

Never thought I'd have another ninth birthday but alright, I'm down!

When the song ended I was a little upset, but nonetheless, I thankes everyone.

Mama said the prayer, and we all started eating, when it was time for cake, Mama started to feed the first bite.

The same two kids who woke me up started cheering making me laugh.

"Cathy and Ayden! Please was that necessary?" Mama questioned, I was busy trying to hold in my laugh.

"Yeah, Mamas right was it it Cathy, Ayden?" An orange haired girl said, she reminded me of Emma, but was way more calmer and had longer hair.

"Quiet Autumn, or you'll get in trouble too!" Another girl but with strawberry blonde hair said. "Sorry Carol.." The girl who was called Autumn said while rolling her eyes.

So, Cathy, Ayden, Autumn, and Carol huh?

"Well I would appreciate it if you got ready for the daily tests!" Mama said as sweet as I've ever seen anyone, even sweeter than Isabella acts.

Age 9, Type 1 , answer the questions in 10 seconds, you may start,

Just like that the test started,

Damn I didn't think that the voice was real..

I finished the test within 8 seconds, and after the time was up, I took off my headphones and sighed..

I'm going to die~ I'ma die~

"I will now announce the top scorer! Y/n! Congratulations you got full scores!" Mama announced, my eyes widened, in shock.

3rd person POV:
It was now free time, Y/n was sitting in the storage closet making a rope.

This hopefully should be enough.. The h/c-ette thought. She stood up and hid the rope in her shirt.

She walks outside and greets the Mama, Mama Liana.

"Hello Mama!" "Hello dear, and happy birthday!" The said birthday girl smiled and started running into the forest.

Surprised by her own speed, before in her real life, she was a lot slower.. But notheless, she goes passed the gate and towards the wall.

She ties the rope to the tree, and starts running towards it singing "spider Y/n, spider Y/n, can do whatever a spider can."

Y/n makes it to the top and jumps down on the other side, she had made two ropes so she could get back over.

As she is looking around at Plant 3, a young boys voice was heard.

"Who are you..?"

Y/n turns around all quick, and relaxed when she sees that it's just a younger version of Ray.

"I- uh..-" "Did you climb over the wall?!" She nodded shyly..

"So you know the secret about the farms huh..?" Little Ray asks.

"Yeah.." "Well you can stay here for a bit." "Alright!"

Y/n and little Ray are just sitting there, talking and laughing, becoming friends.

"How old are you?" Little Ray asks, "I'm nine, you?" "I'm also nine." "Oh I just turned nine today!" Ray nodded,

"Happy birthday.." "Thanks".

"I'll be back tomorrow! This was fun!" "Alright, I'll be here to!" That was the first time Y/n has ever seen him smile like that.

Y/n hands Ray the rope, and he ties it to the trees, Y/n gets a running head start, and runs towards the wall then starts running up it, Ray waiting near by just in case she fell.

Y/n makes it to the top of the wall, looks down and smiles and waves, before pulling the rope back up, after Ray untied it from the tree.

Y/n hops down and untied the rope from the tree in her Plant.

She starts running back to the house as she heard the bell.

It was now lunch.

After lunch, Mama makes an announcement, saying a twelve year old boy, named Liam, was getting adopted.

It was now free time again, so Y/n decided to play tag with everyone, get a head start for an escape with the Plant 3 kids, before they even knew.

Y/n was it. Chasing everyone down until it was just her and Autumn.

Rays POV:
That girl.. Y/n.. She was stunning, her brown hair, brown eyes, and her personality. But I can't fall for her.. I do want her to escape as well though.. Well I gotta wait a few years before..

I sighed, damn I really am falling for her, she is only a few months younger than me... And her birthday was today..

I wonder if she was a top scorer, I hope she is so she can stay till 12 years old..

Emma and Norman are trying to get me out of the forest, while Mama Isabella, is just watching coldly.

When she looks to the other children, she has a real loving mother face, but when she looks towards me, it goes cold like she doesn't care about her biological son..

I wonder what Y/n is doing now..

"RAY COME ON LETS GOOOOO!!" Emma yells, "Yeah Ray let's go!" Norman joins in.

Sooner or later a blonde six year old girl walks over asking if we could play with her and Nat. Emma and Norman agreed, and that glare Emma gave me, said I don't have a choice so I agreed.

Henlo! This was chapter one, and this was also 1000+ words! I'm proud of myself! Anyway hope you enjoyed and goodbye!