𝐓𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

I hurriedly opened my eyes. He had a little smirk on his face and once I looked at him he chuckled a little bit shaking his head before bringing his head all the way down to my lower region.

Once his face and my vagina were face to face his fingers rubbed my vagina trough my panties. I sat up, putting my elbows back in contact with the bed. From here I could see everything he was doing.

Every time his fingers touched me close to my clit, you could see a bit of my juices coming out of my underwear.

Finally he raised his fingers to the waist band of my underwear, looking at my eyes the whole time, to get my reaction. But I couldn't look at him so I just twisted my head to the side, this wasn't love making or even regular sex, we were just bored and trying to get everything out of the system.

Once I could see that his eyes moved elsewhere is when I realized he took my panties off completely and was staring at my pussy.

He didn't waste time an got a finger inside of me. "God! You are tight." he grunted. I wasn't a virgin, I just didn't have sex often since it was rare when I could finish.

His finger thrusted itself into my hole slowly, feeling my wet walls. A moan slipped out of me and he took that opportunity to go faster adding a second finger and he latched his tongue to my clit.

A scream came out of me, not expecting all that pleasure at once. His hair was brushing my pelvic bone but it sent extra tingles.

His tongue sucked hard on my clit and his finger reached a pleasurable spot that wasn't discovered neither by my fingers or toys.

"Fuck...fuck....fuck" I whispered biting my lips since I could feel a knot in my stomach.

"I knwo you want to cum Scarlett and you will just not right at this second. Understood?" he growled and whispered his voice full of breath and his accent making itself present.

I couldn't answer him from all the pleasure but shortly after I felt a slap on my left cheek. I looked at Ares expecting an answer my eyes full of disbelief from what he just did.

"When I ask you a question you answer. Understood?"

"Yes" He nodded his head and his mouth went back to my little bundle of nerves biting it, his finger back at my entrance now putting three inside.

"Fuck Ares! I need to cum. Please!" I begged. I couldn't hold it much longer. He left my clit, his fingers also leaving my opening, and thrusted his tongue all the way deep into my hole. Licking all the juices.

His finger rubbed my clit fast, you could here all the wetness that was inside my pussy. He took his mouth out for a second and whispered the words I have been waiting to hear. "Cum"

I threw my head back and fisted the bed sheets tightly. "Fuck Ares! Yes!" I screamed while he still licked every single drop of cum that came out of me.

When I came down from my high I opened my tightly shut eyes and saw Ares in front of me. I closed my legs and stood up making my way to the bathroom feeling satisfied.

I screamed at him from the bathroom "Thank you for your services. I'll repay you with your death." I smiled looking at myself back in the mirror. Crazy psychotic bitch.

~

~

I was rock hard from the events that just happened

I was rock hard from the events that just happened. Her pink pussy and her moans, screams and whimpers made me have a very bad case of blue balls.

I didn't expect her to leave abruptly after I finished teasing her. I wanted to also have my chance of feeling pleasure.

I saw her go to the bathroom so I got comfortable in my bed, not worrying when would Scarlett sleep since I couldn't give a shit if she died sleeping. Actually I did, I want her to die my way and that's not the way.

I shrugged my shoulders answering my thoughts and made my head hit my pillow. I closed my eyes and felt peace.

The bathroom door opened up and I tried to open my eyes a bit to see what her next move was.

I saw her open the closet door and got a pillow and some sheets. She laid one of the sheets down, so her body wasn't in direct contact with the cold wood floor. She then threw the withe fluffy pillow at the ground. And finally she got into the position to sleep, but yet I could see her brain overthinking everything.

I really didn't care. My sympathy for the girl was from zero to negative hundred. With that I simply closed my eyes and let sleep consume me.

SO DO WE LIKE?! I seriously wrote all this smut in the morning still kinda sleepy but I think it turned out very good and I am really proud of myself, but if you want to give me feedback and tell me what are your thoughts about this chapter I woul...

SO DO WE LIKE?! I seriously wrote all this smut in the morning still kinda sleepy but I think it turned out very good and I am really proud of myself, but if you want to give me feedback and tell me what are your thoughts about this chapter I would really appreciate it. Also I know it's a bit short but I am planning to update twice this week (or more depending how I am feeling) but yeah I think that's it for today.
~

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~
ℐ𝒾𝓏♥︎