10. Midnight cravings💗

Start from the beginning

S: Apparam?

A: I love to travel. I have travelled with friends and family but I want to travel the world with you. I love to try new cuisines and learn about new cultures. And I love adventures.

S: I like travelling too. Amma appa kuda concertskaaga neraya countries travel pannirkom. And some travel to visit family who live outside India. But yes, I would love to travel the world with you. Just you and me.

Ashwin smiled into her hair while he played with the ring on her hand.

S: Naan adventurous ellam illa but I want to try new things too.

A: We will. I promise we will create enough happy moments with a life full of adventures.

S: Oh wait, I know you love sports. Naan sports la zero Ashwiney. Basic badminton theiryum. And sports paakarathukum avlo pudikaathu.

A: Romba santhosam! Ennoda football matches ah maranthuten innime.

S: Appadiyellam illa. Naan en korean drama and english soaps paathukuven un football matches nee paarkarapa. Disturb panna maaten. Unkuda football match paarka try pannalaam, aana naan ketkara questions la neeye tv ah off pannitu vanthiduva.

A: Namma bedroom sports try pannalam ma.

Sivaangi turned around with a gaping expression on her cute face. He laughed at her and pulled her closer for a kiss.

A: Naan yoga and exercises pathi pesunen. Yaroo enna romantic illa, palaya aalu, 90s kid nu ethatho sonnanga. 2K kids ku vai mattum than pola iruke.

S: Athuu.. Appadii.. ellam..

He planted a kiss on her cheek looking at her stammering with her words.

S: Shave pannunga illa trim aavathu pannunga, kuthudhu.

A: Don't you like me with a beard?

S: With a beard, cleanshaven or a stubble, neenga eppadi irunthalum en hero than. But right now, kiss panarapo kuthudhu, konjam trim pannuna easy ah irukum.

Ashwin laughed at her asking him to shave his beard for her convenience. He bent his face and rubbed his beard on her neck and she was feeling ticklish and tried to move out of his grasp but he held her down tightly. She made unfruitful attempts to push his hands but she couldn't move his hands even an inch.

S: Vitudu please.. Tickle aaguthu.. Please Ashwineyy!

She couldn't control her laughter and he started tickling her sides with one hand. The twinkling stars and the silvery moon shone brightly up above in the sky while the young lovers were lost in their own world.

After an hour, Ashwin stood up and helped her up, to go downstairs. Sivaangi held his hand, he turned around and looked at her questioningly. She said ever so softly.

Ashwin, kiss me under the stars.

Ashwin's mesmerising eyes held her eyes as he stepped closer, he laid his thumb on her lips and brushed it a little while her lips parted and eyes closed. He leaned down holding her face between his palms and gave her a warm kiss. When he moved his head back, her eyes were still closed and he kissed her eyes.

A: You are glowing. Nee illama eppadi irupen? Can I just take you home with me tomorrow?! You will be on my mind the whole time if I leave you behind.

Sivaangi hugged him and put her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. He heard her whisper stay with me, don't leave.

They reached their room and Ashwin decided that it was time to sleep. But Sivaangi wasn't ready for bed yet.