☁️|2

~ Jisung Pov.

"Well just wait until I get my hands on this idiot" Chan suddenly stood up from the lunch table and pushed the chair away with a loud creak as Joengin stopped him.
"And what are you going to tell him? You will only expose Jisung by doing this!" the youngest looked at his boyfriend with a serious expression and pulled the older back into his chair.
"You're right." He sighed heavily and pressed a kiss to Joengin's cheek.

Felix had told the two of them how I got brother-zoned from Minho and Chan, being who he is, wanted to confront Minho immediately, not thinking that he would expose me.

"Guys, you really don't have to worry." I shook my head and looked at Chan, Felix, Seungmin and Joengin who were looking at me with a pitying look.
"But Jisungie..." Felix stroked my upper arm and gave me a sad look as I raised my hand.
"It's okay. Minho doesn't feel the same way I do and that's fine."

Although I said those words with confidence I realize that I didn't mean any of those words. Of course it wasn't okay. It hurt, more than I could imagine and I hated it. I hated knowing that Minho would only ever see me as his childhood best friend and nothing more.

I had absolutely no chance.

"Minho really is an idiot." Murmured the oldest, poking at his food while rolling his eyes.
"I'm an idiot?" Chan startled and dropped his fork into his plate when he suddenly heard Minho behind him, eyebrows raised and hands on hips, eyeing the brown-haired one below him.
"Aaah, I didn't know you were here already." Chan scratched the back of his neck nervously, trying to downplay the situation.

"Chan's not wrong about you being a jerk." the black haired one standing next to Minho sat down right next to Felix and pressed a quick kiss to his lips while whispering a soft "hey babe~~"
"Oh please, not in front of Joengin's eyes." Chan covered the youngest's eyes and Hyunjin started laughing, also standing next to Minho who now sat down between Jisung and Felix.
"Like you guys haven't done it with each other yet." the blond-haired one shook his head and sat down by Seungmin, who slid right a few feet away from him.

Joengin's cheeks directly turned bright red and Chan gave Hyunjin a nasty look after his statement.

"We're enjoying our single life, aren't we Ji?" Minho patted my thigh and immediately the place where Minho had placed his hand stiffened.

"You could also just end your single life by just getting together." Changbin pointed first at Minho then at me as he leaned back in his chair with a grin.
"YAH! Hyung, what are you saying!" I hissed at the older boy, not noticing my cheeks turn red with embarrassment.
"Then why are you blush-" before the black haired one could finish his sentence he hissed out in pain as Felix had kicked him in the kneecap, which I could observe from the side.

"Now leave Ji alone..." Minho shook his head in annoyance and crossed his arms in front of his chest.
"Besides, we don't even feel anything for each other." he added.

Immediately I saw Seungmin trying to suppress a small laugh and Felix looked at Minho with a look that said as much as if-you-only-knew.

Embarrassed, I lowered my head and played with my fingers.

"How about friends with benefits?" Hyunjin huffed out of the blue and got a smack from Seungmin in return.
"If you don't shut up right now, I'll pull the fur over your ears, make a nice winter coat out of it and eat you for dinner." You could see Seungmin's vein showing at his temple and that meant only one thing: he was pissed off.

"You guys are really impossible..." Chan spoke up now, shaking his head in disappointment.
"My poor innie is going to be completely disturbed."