Daddy's Home

🔞trigger warning:
18+ adult content
A little bdsm
Ah who am I kidding. Who cares?! If you can't handle it, then don't read it. Thank you, enjoy! 🥴🥵😝

Knight pov:

I come home frustrated because of all the sexy nude pics that Y/n has been sending me all day. She knew what she was doing. Grabbing my college jacket and making her own playboy photoshoot. I rush home as fast as I can just so I can come home to her. I want her so badly. I park my car, and as I make it home, I honk the horn outside letting her know who's home. I grab my computer bag, and walk into the door. "Babygirl, Daddy's home."

Y/n POV:
All day I was bored and horny and missed Knight while he was at work. So I decided to play a little game that we usually do when one of us is bored and horny. I was still in my underwear and bra set, so I decided to play a little dress up for him. I go into our closet and grab the laced robe he'd gotten me for Christmas, and wore that with a garter and put his favorite nerf gun on there. Making it look like the badass girlfriend I am, I start taking sexy photos, and send him the photos. It felt fun and sexy because I've only done this a few times, but not like I was doing a super sexy photo shoot.
I get nervous, as it says he's seen them.

❤🥴K:
Babygirl, what are you up to?

🦋Babygirl🦋:
Oh just doin a photoshoot. I got bored, and thought I'd play our little game... Daddy🥴😝

❤🥴K:
You do realize what you're getting yourself into when I get home right, Babygirl?

🦋Babygirl🦋:
Yes, Daddy. 😁

He quit responding, so I kept sending him sexy dirty pics. Just as it was going easy, I take it to a next level. I take my bra off, grab his jersey jacket from college, and start taking sexier dirtier pics. Making him send me sexy dirty messages, and making him come home. Early. I see that is car is now home, and I hear a honk outside. I smirk and bite my lip, spraying on his favorite scent that I own.
"Babygirl, daddy's home." Being the brat I am, I stay in the bedroom just acting like a lazy cat on the bed. Feeling myself all over, my makeup done a tiny bit, and my hair done. While upside down, I see him in the doorway. "Hi, honey." I smile and bite my lip. "Him trying not to smile, he gives me a stern look. "Don't, 'hi Honey' me." He says. He sets his stuff down lightly, and walks towards the bed. I roll around and sit up correctly and smile and giggle at him. "You're naughty, you know that?" "Why do you think I did it?" Still wanting him to fuck me, I pull him towards me by his belt. He lightly grabs my face and goes to my hair. Wanting to yank me into his face, he changes his mind. "What would you like for me to do, Daddy?" I ask waiting for his command. "He gently grabs my face and kisses me rough. As he kisses me roughly, I begin taking off his suit and the rest of his clothes. Tearing them off of every inch of his body, I throw everything across the room. Out of nowhere, he makes me stop and yanks off the rest of my clothes and then cuffs me to the bed frame. My legs he cuffs to one of his abrupt and strange sex toys. Everytime you struggle to get out with your legs, it gets longer. It was my least favorite toy of his. But he loved it. Grabbing his feather wand, he tries tickling me. " You ready to get punished, Babygirl?" He whispers in my ear with a sexy tone, as I lick his cheek. "I'll take that as a fuck me daddy". He says. "Let's get started, shall we?"

I hope you guys love my stopping like this 😂😂😂I know that I'm evil with my stopping. But that's how I know I can get ya. But thanks for reading, because I love people reading my work.

Word count: 738