"Woman" - Wolfstar x reader (Prequel)

It was Saturday night. Well, Sunday early morning really since it was past midnight. However, careless of the time, a group of Griffindor sat around the fire in their common room. They were engaged in a very lively game of truth or dare. Their voices often rising whenever someone revealed an outrageous truth or did a weird dare until one of them, Remus, shushed them to lower their voices.

It was a harmless game, really. The goal was to spend the time together, drink and have fun. Most of the dares were absurd. Their point was to either get the person to drink or to amuse the others with their hilarious outcome.  Some of them were already drunk, read Peter and Marlene. The rest of the Marauders were much better at holding their liquor while the two other girls, Lily and Y/n, were more mindful of their drinking dreading to wake up with a terrible hangover like the last time they did this.

Another round had started and it was y/n's turn while Sirius asked the question. Knowing the boy, the girl braced herself either to reveal an uncomfortable truth or at the idea of getting through whatever Sirius asked her to.

"So, y/n, truth or dare?"

Still feeling a bit nauseous after being dared to eat as many tarts she could in a minute, y/n chose truth. Exactly as Sirius expected.

"Which one of the Marauders would you date?" Leaning back onto his hands, the long-haired boy smirked at the blush that formed on y/n's cheeks.

"Now, that's a tricky question." Rolling her eyes, she huffed already regretting choosing the "safest" option. There was no safety when it came to the Marauders, not when they were playing.

"Seems pretty straightforward to me," Remus muttered beside her.

"You see, the choice is actually between two of you." Seeing as the four boys were looking at her quizzically, she went to explain her point.

"James has been completely and utterly in love with Lily since the first year. Anyone thinking they could get his attention is simply delusional., she started listing her points with the help of her fingers.

"And Peter, well, I don't think he's really into girls for that matter so even in this case, delusional." She shrugged pointing to the almost fainted boy in front of her.

"That leaves the two of you, my dear Wolfstar," she wrapped her arms on the boys' shoulders before she continued, "and that simply means that I have one choice to make because I'm not in the habit of being a hit and run."

Turning her head so that she was facing Sirius, she lifted her arm on Remus' shoulders only so that she could point at him while talking, "we all know that Remus is the best choice here. You know, if he didn't make it a point to deprive his life of every chance of being happy, I'd say he's the perfect boyfriend."

It may have seemed that the conversation y/n was having with Sirius was of the utmost secrecy when in fact, if the red tips of Remus's ears were of any indication, he had heard everything. Marlen was giggling at something in the fire, Peter was passed out on the floor while James and Lily were whispering Merlin knows what. This conversation was as private as it was going to get, only including those directly involved.

"I'm deeply offended, I can be a perfect boyfriend thank you very much." One of Sirius' hands shot on his chest as if she had actually wounded him. His face twisted in stupor and offence. It wasn't y/n's intention to hurt him but Sirius' ways were known to every at Hogwarts. She was merely pointing out a fact. 

"Of course you can," she tutted reaching out pat the hands closest to her.

"Prongs! Tell her." Not happy, Sirius turned to James trying for him to back him up but y/n didn't want this to get everyone's business. Before James could answer and come to Sirius' aid even though he knew y/n was right, she put a hand up.

"Listen, no one can be the best at everything, Pads. Besides, that doesn't mean that you're less trustworthy. I still love you dearly and you're still one of my favourite people." She added, her finger under his chin to get him to look at her. 

"One you won't date," he mumbled unhappily, his eyes flickering between hers. 

"I'm not going to date Moony either, am I? This was all speculation." She added in the pursuit of soothing him, pointing to the curly boy on her other side.

"I'm not opposed to that." Came Moony's ushered voice.

"What?" Both Sirius and Y/n asked, surprise evident in their voices.

"I didn't think you'd be interested so I never asked," he shrugged trying to come off as aloof. If only the red of his cheeks didn't betray him...

"Anyone who's not interested in you is either a fool or a lesbian," y/n murmured almost automatically since her brain was still processing the fact that one of the cutest boys she knew was interested in her.

"Way to go and steal my girl, Moony!" Sirius loudly grumbled, not liking in the least how his best friend was flirting with the girl he wanted to date.

"I'm not your girl," y/n lightly pointed out at the same time Remus said,

"That's not what I'm doing."

"Then, what are you doing?" Sirius asked completely ignoring her.

"She doesn't have to choose between one of us," he explained turning fully to his friend, "of course, only if she's okay with it." He then added, his eyes quickly glancing to you. 

It took a while for her and Sirius to understand what Remus was hinting at. But, eventually, they did. Sirius then turned around to look expectantly at y/n as well while y/n... well she was having a hard time believing that this was really happening.

Maybe she had drunk more than she had thought. 

"You don't have to answer us right now." Mistaking your reaction as hesitancy, Remus added to reassure you. 

But he had gotten it completely wrong. This the best thing that could have ever happened to you. Two of the best boys you knew wanted to date you. This must be a dream.

"Provided that this is not a dream," she started, "I'm more than okay with it." She said, alternating his eyes from Sirius to Remus to goad their reactions. 

Out of nowhere, she felt a sharp pain in her left arm. Snapping towards it, she was met with Sirius' grin, "so you know this is not a dream." The bastard smugly replied. 

Remus frowned at him while you glared, cradling your arm to your chest.

"You really want to start this relationship with you hurting me?" you glowered.

He held a finger to his chin, lightly tapping it in an expression of mock content before it morphed into a smirk. 

"On a second thought," he trailed before his finger held your chin up and his mouth met yours.

Merlin's balls. 

If this was how he kissed then it's no wonder why every girl was after him. 

When he finally pulled away, he gave you a small kiss which you promptly returned before pecking him again. Hell, if you could spend all your time kissing you, you would. Then someone cleared their voice and you turned to find Remus looking at you. 

Before he could say anything, you leaned into him, leaving a kiss on his lips too. Then you pulled away and Sirius leaned over you to kiss him as well.

And the rest, as they say, is history.