Everything that I've Ever Dreamed Of

The first full week of camp quickly flew by, and the next thing I knew it was Friday night. It was actually a day of bright sunshine, which is extremely untypical for a day in late June. Nerves fill my mind as I get ready for my first date with Liam. Will he still like me when he sees me outside a camp setting? Where is he going to take me? Should I wear sneakers? Do I wear a dress?

I continue shuffling through my suitcase as the girls head to the dining hall for dinner. The summer was off to a good start, and there were minimal issues in the cabin as a whole. The girls enjoyed most of the activities and meals, and we rarely had a case of homesickness. I finally decide what I'm going to wear as I hop into the shower and clean the dirt and grass stains which cover my body.

I pull a pink mini dress with a bit of tulle at the bottom over my head and put on a little makeup but not much. I brush my hair to the best of my abilities since we are not allowed to bring hair appliances. I wish I told Liam to meet me at my house, but I haven't even talked to my mother about Liam. I sit on the deck of Liam's cabin as I wait for him to walk out.

A few moments later, I hear the door swing open to the familiar noise I hear each morning. The same notice that makes my heart beat out of my chest when I see Liam's figure emerge from the door way. The setting sun reflected onto the back deck as he walked out wearing a pair of Ray Ban sunglesses, masking his perfect chocolate brown eyes.

His black t-shirt clinged close to his body, fitting his body well. I bit my lip as I looked up at him, a smile escaping from his lips which made him look so kissable. "Hey love," I smile, giving him a hug as he places his lips on mine, kissing me quickly. He takes off the sunglasses and places them on the top of his head, grabbing my hand. He loved showing anyone and everyone that I was with him and nobody else, which gave me a constant feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

"I missed you today," He responded as we headed out of camp to his car, which he insisted he'd drive. He was so incredibly sweet. We hadn't seen each other all day today, except for a few moments at breakfast and lunch, while the girls asked him questions as to why he was here and not on tour. Some were even nosy enough to ask why we weren't making out yet like some of the other counselors were.

In the meantime, Brooke was getting close with Michael as were us as a group. Not only did we know the girls inside and out, but the six of us had become best friends, making me forget about my own best friends, which felt like an entirely different and abstract universe. "I missed you too, Liam." I replied, giving Liam's hand a squeeze. He smiled as he heard me say those words as we quickly approached his car, which was a slick black Lamborgini. Not that that mattered to me at all, but he looked sexy driving in it.

He opened the door to me and placed his lips to my ear, making me jump. "You look goregeous by the way." Liam whispered, completely inaudible to the other counselors heading out for a night out. My cheeks flushed red as the words escaped his mouth. Even though we had been together for nearly a week, I wasn't used to those types of words coming from his mouth, or anyones mouth to be completely honest.

I stand on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear, which makes him giggle. "Well you look handsome tonight, well you always do, but I mean you look cute." I whisper which makes him giggle again as I sit down on the comfy passenger seat and he walks around to the other side. I could listen to his giggle forever I think to myself as we begin to drive down the long windy road, heading into town.

The familiararity of the area makes me relax a little bit more as this is my first date. We drive through the commercial area as I point out to Liam different places I knew as he nods, enjoying that I'm playing tour guide for the evening. How does he even know where he's going? Did he plan everything out already?