Chapter 4

Third Person POV
Everyone watches as the family of four get into the expensive car and drive off. Ginny rolls her eyes at how her sister is taking all the attention from her.

The small family gets home and as soon as they step in the house Georgia hugs Ivan saying "Oh my goodness look at you, all I grown up." Ivan smiles at Georgia seeing her as a second mom and he says while pulling her into a hug "Ms.Miller it sure had been a long it's good to see you"

Georgia pulls back from the hug and bends down to Viktoria and Viktors height "Oh I missed you little ones how was y'all's day did y'all have fun?" She says smiling at them brightly.

"Yeah it was fun grandma Georgia and guess what momm slapped aunt Virginia, it was hilarious" Viktor replies laughing his head off with Viktoria beside him giggling.

Georgia looks at Lily and sighs standing up saying "What she do this time." Before Lily could say anything Viktoria was quick to say with her eyes watering "She said daddy didn't want us." She quickly turns to Ivan looking up at him saying "You still want us right daddy?"

Ivan's blood was boiling he would have already killed Virginia but Georgia would be heartbroken.He bends down to their height and says "Of course I still want you, what do you mean I could not want you guys you're my дети ok don't ever listen to her, she doesn't know what she's talking ok. I love both of you so much"Ivan picks them up and says "How about we go watch a movie hmm?"

They nod and Ivan look at Lily and she nods and says "I'll be there in a minute." He nods and takes the kids upstairs. Lily walks into the kitchen with Georgia trailing behind her. "I'm sorry lils I don't know what's wrong with Ginny" she says while sighing.

"It's not your fault momma" Lily says getting some strawberries out of the refrigerator. "So are you coming to sophomore sleep over?" Georgia asks wiping off the counter.

"Momma the sophomore sleep over is for sophomores only not juniors plus even if I could I wouldn't want to leave Viktoria and Viktor" Lily says washing the strawberries. "Come on please Ellen already said you and the kids can come so why not" Georgia says looking at her. Lily sighs and says "I'll ask if the kids want to." Georgia nods and says "Oh and Ellen said you can bring Ivan."
Skip to the next day

Third Person POV
Today is sophomore sleepover and Lily asked Viktoria and Viktor if they wanted to go also and they had decided that they did indeed want to go. So Lily said that they will go, but not sleep overnight.
Everyone's Outfits for the day

The family of four just got to school, Ivan parks the car and gets Viktoria out on one side while Lily gets Viktor out on the other side

The family of four just got to school, Ivan parks the car and gets Viktoria out on one side while Lily gets Viktor out on the other side. As they walk into the school they reek of power. The way they walk with their heads held high. They get the same looks they got the previous day before, glares and lustful looks from girls, and the same from the guys.

Ginny and her group of friends that consisted of Max, Nora, Abby, Brodie, Press, Jordan, and Hunter see them walk in. Ginny glares at Lily when all her friends turn to look at them.

As Lily and her little family get closer to where her sister and all her friends are she smiles at them and says with her accent slipping out "Hey guys, how are you on this beautiful morning."

They all smile at her except Ginny who glares at her spitting out angrily "What do you want."

When Ivan hears the tone in Ginnys voice he remembers what she had said to his kids the day before that made them cry "Watch it Virginia" he says with a stone cold voice.

Ginny shrinks back a bit knowing what Ivanov and her sister were capable of. "Everyone this is Ivanov he's-" Lily starts to say but gets cut off by Viktor.

"Are dad" Viktor says to everyone but more so press with a glare remembering what press had said about their mom.

"Probably not" Ginny mutters thinking no one heard but in reality everyone heard. Everyone looks at her like she's crazy because she never acted like that when she first got there.

"Ginny you need to stop for real cuz it's getting annoying" Abby says rolling her eyes at Ginny.

Lily glares at Ginny making her shrink back for the second time this morning.

"Anyways hi! I'm Max nice to meet you you're like really hot" Max says overly exited but quickly adds when she sees the look Lily's giving her "I mean I'm not saying that I would like date you because your totally with Lily and all but like if you weren't I would totally-."

Norah cuts off Max seeing how she's just digging herself in a bigger hole " Hi I'm Norah this is my boyfriend Jordan, that's Brodie, thats Hunter, that's Matt but we call him Press, and that's Abby."

Ivan nods that all of them but doesn't say anything. Norah was about to say something but she stopped when Viktoria started talking.

"Mommy I have to use the restroom" Viktoria said looking up at her mom. "Ok my love come on we'll go real quick before class" She says, she then turns to Viktor "Stay with papa ok" she says then kisses his forehead and pecks Ivan on his lips. Lily then picks Viktoria up, but before she walks away she turns back to the group and says "We should hang out sometime Abby."

Abby was shocked at first but quickly snapped out of it and said with a smile "Oh..um yeah sure." Lily quickly bids then bye and walks away to the nearest restroom.

Once Ivan sees that Lily and Viktoria are out of their sight he turns to Viktor and picks him up, but when he does his jacket pulls up a bit and the group of sophomores behind him see a gun, a gun that's tucked in the back of his black jeans. There eyes go wide and they all look at each other, fear evident in their eyes. Luckily Norah and Jordan had went to class after Lily left.

Ivan knowing that the kids behind him seen his gun he turned around with a smirk looking at Ginny with a cold harsh glare and said "Listen Virginia the only reason I still haven't done anything to you is because of Georgia, but let's make one thing clear" he said pausing then proceeds to continue "If I ever hear or find out you say something like you did yesterday to my kids I will kill you."

As he finishes talking he walks away with Viktor. Ginny had tears forming in her eyes. Everyone else was scared shitless. "We have to tell someone, the police, the principal, someone"Hunter says with wide eyes looking at Ginny. She shakes her head and says "We can't and plus even if we did they wouldn't be able to do anything.

"Why not he had a gun Ginny" Hunter says pointing towards the way Ivan walked off. "Because" Ginny starts but stops and pauses and takes a deep breath before saying "Because you don't know what they are capable of, do you even know who they are."

The group shakes their head and Ginny says "Sit down." They all sit down and Ginny starts telling them about what she knows.