X

I had no money to get a cab so I decided to walk back to the school.

I hope that bastard is enjoying his day after ruining mine ugh.

It was still dim outside. The suns first rays lit up the asleep city. The people were still asleep. It was a moment of stillness before everyone got up and took off for work. I wish this serene moment could last endlessly.

But I'd be a fool to expect that it could.

"Is that-?"

From a distance, I see him. But I could be mistaken right?

Forget it Y/n. I start walking faster in the opposite direction he came from. Hoping that I would lose him.

"Are you avoiding me Y/n?"

I forgot how this man had superhuman abilities despite having no cursed energy.
Great Y/n. You're fucked.

"So what if I was?"

He turns and sees the hospital and then stares at me from top to bottom.

"I'm sure that you would end up in a hospital after a night with me." He pauses and gently slides his hand on my cheek brushing my hair behind my ears revealing the bandage, "But this time seems different so who's the dude with a small dick huge ego that did this?"

I tried to stop myself from laughing but I couldn't so I ended up wheezing and leaned forward un-intentionally pressing my face between his chest. Oh my God his chest is so unexpectedly soft, squishy and firm at the same time- WAIT

What the fuck get a hold of yourself Y/n!?!?!?

I move away as soon as I got a hold of myself.

"I-I..its none of your-"

"None of my business? Even though you looked like you were enjoying my-"
He seemed smug like he found my weakness and every second of it irritated me.

"I wasn't. And stop stalking me. You're a wanted man do you have any idea how easy it will be for me to hand you over to the authorities?"

I take out my phone.

"If you wanted to you already would have."

His words made me stop.

"What-"

"You don't want me to get caught Y/n. You're just doing this to keep me closer to you. If you wanted me gone you could've just given my number or tracked my location."
He was mocking me? Like I would let him get away with it.

"I was going to-"

I flinch at his cold gaze. He was so full of himself.

"No, you didn't." He scoffs, "You had a whole day to say it yet you didn't. You've already started liking me Y/n. Whether you accept it or not. And you can't stop thinking about what I told you-"
He extends his hand towards me and I instinctively pushed it away.

Does he dare assume he knows me better than myself?

" I don't-I don't care about you."

I turn away and walk.
What's with him acting like he knows everything about me even though we have only met each other once. . .twice- Thrice?! Fuck.

Pretend he's not following you Y/n. Do not turn back. He's only after you for your money and body. He'll disappear after he's done toying with you. To him, you're just a stupid doll who will satisfy his sexual needs once he makes you fall for him and then abandon you. Don't you dare fall for him. . .

WHY IS HE MAKING IT SO OBVIOUS!?!

He's just plainly following me around like he's my boyfriend-. . .Stop thinking about him! He doesn't want any emotional attachment to you Y/n! He's only good for sex! And his dick is probably huge- AH!!!

I walk faster and faster each time I turn around and see that he's still there.

This man is crazy. . . even that is a compliment for someone like him. He's walking behind you completely unaware of the fact you're leading him to the Jujutsu high school. Let's see how much longer can he stick around.

Ah, there they are! Your friends finally you can get rid of him-?

I turn.

He's gone.   .   .

Oh. Well, he was going to leave anyway. It's not like I'll miss him. . . or his annoying company any way I've got my own friends!

I wanted to surprise them they probably aren't expecting to see me until tomorrow! So I sneaked upon them, in an alley behind them and stopped when I heard him,

"Y/n isn't the type of person to do that Gojo-kun. Are you sure they've met Toji?"
It was Yaga-sensei with Gojo. They were talking about me. How did they know? My heart started beating faster and my palms were sweaty. How long did Gojo know? Why did he hide it from everyone if he knew I met Toji and was in danger? Did he wish for me to die? Did he want me to not come back. . . that's why he didn't bother telling them?

I wanted to run away. But that's what I've been doing all I've done these last few days. I'm miserable, aren't I?

So I decided not to run away this time but stay there and listen to them. I lean with my back against the wall as quietly as I could but they heard me. Before they could approach me I leapt out of the shadows and acted like I just reached there. Like a fool who knows nothing. That was better than confronting them right now. 

"Hey! It's me Y/n I've missed you Yaga-sensei!"

I hug him like I normally would. Ah, shit 'normally' was ages ago when I was a teenager I haven't hugged him like this in years. And 'I've missed you Yaga-sensei!?!?!?' It's so embarrassing for a 20-year-old.  Please don't react to it weirdly. Please don't-

He hugged me back.

"Y/n-kun I'm happy to see that you're fine. But where did you go-"
He sounded concerned. Even more so by the fact that I was hugging him. Which he knew was unusual.

"You're acting weird Y/n."
Saved by the only weird person here who is incapable of reading the awkwardness of the room, Gojo Satoru.