First Words

A young Wilbur stands at a lake with his older brother Technoblade. They were carrying baskets of fruit back for their father. Wilbur with a basket of blackberries and Techno with a basket of strawberries. Technoblade watched the fish swim next to them a smile on his face.

"So. Do you think the pie won't burn this time?" Wilbur asked Technoblade who turned around as his piglin ears twitched. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Nah he's totally gonna make Miss Lavander make it." Wilbur and Techno giggled at the fact their father had no clue how to cook one of their favourite deserts.

They talking about multiple things walking home throwing in some inside jokes at one point. Wilbur kicks open the wooden door.

"We're home!" Wilbur yells and placed his basket down.

"Oi! Don't kick the door that hard you might put a hole in it!" He rolls his eyes at Phil and smiles when he sees a small chubby blond stumbling towards him whoes giggling.

"Hey Tommy!" Wilbur crouches down arms open. Tommy falls into them and laughs loudly as Wilbur tickled him. Techno pulled Tommy out of Wilburs hands.

"No my baby!" Wilbur dramatically yelled. Tommy smiled at Techno and started playing his his hair. He made Techno have a pink moustache and giggled at the silly face he made. Wilbur dragged the two to the floor with a soft carpet beneath them.

Phil looked behind the wall seeing the three smiling and laughing together making him smile himself. He picked up the two baskets and returned to the kitchen determined to make the perfect pie for his family. He looked at the picture on the side. Five people in one photo. Three children pulling goofy faces, a angry blond father then a beautiful raven black haired mother. Phil caressed Kristens side of the photo. Oh how he missed her. He'd make this pie for his whole family. He held his necklace that had a heart shape locket and a white gem next to it.

"Say Technoblade."

"No say Wilbur. Its so much more easier to pronounce." Techno glared at the younger brother. Tommy looked at the two of them. Techno and Wilbur lead on their stomachs Techno holding his head with his hand and Wilbur leaning on both arms. Tommy shuffled towards Wilbur and laid on his hair. Tommy giggled and Wilbur sighed. Wilbur heard Techno chuckle so he pushed his arm making his head hit the floor making Tommy laugh even louder.

"If Tommy laughing that loud it means one of you hurt the other!" Phil yelled from the kitchen.

"It was Wil!" Techno yelled rubbing his nose.

"Knock him out Tech!" Phil laughed out. Tommy stood up and put his arms out in front of Wilbur a determined look on his face to protect his brother. Wilbur faked a cry and held his heart.

Phil looked towards their door as someone fell through it. Wilbur looked up and Techno stood up. 

"Miss Lavander?" Wilbur calls out. Her light green wolf ears went limp as well as her tail. Phil gasped as he saw blood pooling out of her. Techno stepped towards the body and touched her neck. Techno looked at Phil and shook his head. Wilbur stood up and held Tommy. Wilbur looked outside and watched as people screamed and cried as they were killed. Wilbur took a step back and put his hand over his mouth. His eyes full of fear and tears. He smelt the blood of the woman in front of him and threw up.

"Wil!" Phil yelled and took Tommy away from Wilbur who collapsed on the floor. He watched the boy shake and cry. Tommy looked at Wilbur and also started to cry.

"Dad." Phil looked at Techno. Tears filled his eyes. "We have to go." Phil nodded. He grabbed Wilbur and flung him over his shoulder. Technoblade wiped his tears and ran with Phil to the back of the house. Phil took a deep breath then ran as fast as he could outside.