No Sleep for the Wicked

Start from the beginning

Even now, with Harry lying in bed so defeated, so motionless, Rabastan wanted him. He wanted to take care of him, to pamper him until he never again wanted to leave Rabastan's bed. He was even starting to have doubts about him returning to Hogwarts, private tuition at Lestrange Manor was highly desirable. They might even be able to do that from bed, he added boldly.

For now, he settled for this bed in Malfoy Manor, with far too many people with access to the room. With the tip of his tongue between his lips, he ran his thumb concentratedly over the soft pads of Harry's lips. They looked so beautiful, so ripe and red, that Rabastan wanted nothing more than to taste them. But he couldn't do that, could he, not while Harry was still sleeping?!

He licked his lips slowly, his lower lip briefly caught by his teeth. A low growl escaped from his throat. Frustrated, he ran his hands through his hair. Fuck. Such thoughts should not exist upon seeing his sleeping partner.

He looked away for a moment, at the ground, his feet, or his fucking nails, as long as he didn't look at Harry. Although he thought it was a healthy response; After all, Harry was a very attractive boy, and all his , but the timing wasn't that good.

"Are you going to kiss me, or does a guy really have to die for a little affection these days?" came a hoarse voice next to him.

Rabastan turned his head so fast that his neck hurt from the jerky movement. With wide eyes, he saw his boyfriend's greens, teasingly gleaming beneath long, dark lashes.

"Harry, baby?" He began to grin widely.

"Ohhh, little raven!" he exclaimed, throwing himself at Harry. "Don't you ever do something like that again! Fuck, keep in mind that I'm just an old man, my heart can't take much more!"

He rubbed his nose on Harry's. "I didn't know what to do without you," he whispered.

Harry laughed. "Everything is always so intense with you, Basty. I'm fine."

Dark eyes gleamed dangerously. "You passed out, Harry. You razed the whole room to the ground. You sucked - damn - a Dementor until there was nothing left. Only a cloak, Harry!"

Harry was unimpressed and pursed his lips. "Ahhh, and you're too upset now that you can't even give me a kiss... Must be aging, I've heard about the decline in stamina."

"Loss of stamina, let me show you what a real man can do," he growled, taking hold of Harry's sinful lips.

The kiss started in desperation and haste as if this kiss could be their last. Tongues tasted, noses clashed and teeth clattered together, it didn't hurt them, they just wanted each other.

Harry groaned against his lips and pulled away from him for a moment. He looked at him with almost black eyes, so dark with lust that the green was barely visible. "Rabastan, my darling," he sighed as Harry's lips found him again.

Rabastan surrendered because there was nothing else he could do. Harry opened him like a flower, one petal at a time - so slowly, so patiently, his tongue flickering so lightly against the soft flesh of his lips that Rabastan didn't felt his surrender until it was complete. He felt the tip of Harry's tongue move against his, and opened his mouth further, allowing Harry's tongue to move freely and dominating in his warm mouth.

He groaned as Harry pulled back from his lips, but sighed with satisfaction as he felt those lusty lips slide down his jawline. Harry had settled on top of him, making it easier for him to pepper Rabastan's jaw with hundreds of little kisses.

He gave Rabastan an open kiss on his Adam's apple, a place that Rabastan, before Harry, didn't know was an erogenous zone. And maybe it wasn't, and it was a Harry zone, it didn't matter; Rabastan loved it.