The Scolding Wife

It was early, as in early in the morning where the entire Vongola HQ is asleep, it was so peaceful, perfect for someone who wanted to sleep, but my friends, this is after all the Vongola and if you hear that name.. you'll know that peaceful mornings will be out of the question.

"EXTREME!" came a thunderous sound from the one and only sun guardian, he would have escape the impending doom from his screaming when suddenly..

"WHAAAA..!!!" an equally loud voice answered to him, but this time, it's from the nursery in the third floor of the HQ.

"SASAGAWA RYOHEI, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO LOWER YOUR VOICE DOWN?!" scolded a very irritated Hana from the third floor gently trying to coax their daughter Rina to stop crying.

Without wasting a moment, the said Sun Guardian went up to his daughter's room to stop her from crying "MY DAUGHTER STOP CRYING NOW TO THE EXTREME!" he was about to get his daughter when Hana evaded him and gave the sobbing child to her nanny.

"Take Rina outside, I need to talk to her endearing father" the nanny immediatly went outside fearing for her ward and her life as well. Hana turned to the said instigator and..

"YOU.. How many time do I have to explain to you that if you can't lower your voice while doing your routine, do it in the training room" she looked up at the clock to see what time is it "It's only 6 o'clock in the morning for Kangaryuu's sake!"

"I'M REALLY SOR-" he immediatly lowers his volume when his wife raised a fist. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again, promise" but no use in explaining when you alreafy have a pissed off wife ready to snap.

"C'mon.. I said sorry" then he hugs Hana.

"If sorry works we don't need a police.. just think of the time and it's not only Rina, there are also other children here" that's right, there are also other children living in the same roof as them.

Sasagawa Rina - their only child; 1 year old

Hibari Natsuyoshi - his niece who inherited the terrifying Sawada adorability and is most likely to win an uke award, daughter of Sawada Tsunayoshi the 10th boss and the leader of the Foundation Hibari Kyoya; 5 years old

Yamamoto Takami - son of the Rain Guardian Yamamoto Takeshi and his wife, the Storm Guardian Gokudera Hayato; 5 years old

Rokudo Nagiro - daughter of both Mist guardians Rokudo Mukuro and Chrome Dokuro (Nagi); 5 years old

Levi - daughter of the Lighting Guardian Lambo and his fiance I-Pin; 5 years old

Sasagawa Haku - daughter of his imōtō Sasagawa Kyoko and her wife Miura Haru; 5 years old

Sasagawa Hara - youngest daugher of her imōtō and younger sibling of Sasagawa Haku; 3 months

"Ryohei.. it's okay to as extreme as you want, but think of the tine and place" putting her hands on her hips.

"I know but I alreafy said sorry."

"No Ryohei, this is too much, you know what? If you can't fix that problem of yours then don't talk at all." And with that she went out of the room to where their daughter is.

Sinking to the ground he exclaimed "WHAT WILL I DO NOW TO THE EXTREME?"

Just then, a voice answered his question from the seat beside the crib "How many times did this happen? You're not a child anymore for your wife to repeatedly explain to you to lower the volume of your voice."

"GREAT GRAND UNCLE KNUCKLES-" he started as he stood up form his position to face the 1st Sun Guardian. "Shh.. you've been told to lower your voice, haven't you?"

"Ah, sorry, I forgot."

"What will you do now? Your wife's pretty angry at you"

"Good thing you're here, can you give me an advice?"

"First thing you had to know is that I can't give you any advice regarding married life because FYI I'm a priest and second, I can only give you advice regarding asking for forgiveness"

"What will I do? I don't want her to be angry at me the whole day"

"Child, if you made a mistake, learn how to be humble, ask for forgiveness and accept the consequences from out actions, this is a lesson taught to us by God"

"Does that mean I had to stick myself flat on the floor infront of her just for her to forgive me?"

"Oi! That's extreme... not really, a sincere apology is what you should do."

"Uncle Knuckles, you're an angel sent from heaven to easy my burdens, thank you!" he was about to hug the said priest when he raised a hand to stop him.

"Sure, anything for you."