...Told you I'd make it up to you...

Start from the beginning

I finished tuning my guitar and started testing a little melody k had recently learned.

Y/N: It would have been fine with me because by the well, we would have remembered old memories. The wall, I said was the best view and well you are the best view so that didn't matter and the-

I stopped and looked at her who was now slightly blushing.

Y/N: I'm not wrong.
Isabella: You're so unexpected.

She chuckled.
I started playing a song on the guitar and hummed to a song.
I stopped to looked at the sky and side eyed her.

Y/N: You cold?
Isabella: No. I'm fine.

I nodded and looked her in the eyes, with a small smile on my face.

Y/N: Damn you're beautiful.

I spoke out loud and I started blushing. She looked at me shocked, then kinda felt relieved. Did I say the right thing..

Y/N: S-sorry I spoke aloud. But I mean...

I looked away to avoid eye contact.

Y/N: You are breathtaking.

I started strumming little melodies on the guitar.

*Isabella's Pov*

Y/N: You are breathtaking.

I felt relieved from him saying that. I guess because of the things I was worried about earlier.
I smiled at him as he continued to play melodies with his guitar.

I rested my head against his shoulder and he stopped playing the guitar.

Y/N: Now now Isabella. We don't want you falling asleep on me again~

He teased.

Isabella: I know you love it when I do~

I teased back.

Y/N: I mean..I love you after all.

He looked me in the eyes. I could tell he was actually being serious and I slightly blushed from this sight.

Y/N: Honestly I've been wanting to say that to you for a while now.

He continued to strum melodies.

Isabella: Well Y/N. I love you too..

I rested my head on his shoulder.

Y/N: Really?
Isabella: Yes. I mean you're so unpredictable, and fun to be around. You make life easier, and I love that.
Y/N: Well if were pointing out thing we love about each other..then I'll be honest. I've always loved you, since we were kids and you know that. Although when we were young I never showed it cause I didn't think it was love. I kinda just thought it was a crush that would be over by a month. Boy I was wrong. After like 18 years or so I'm still in love with you.

He smiled at me.

Isabella: Love is unpredictable I suppose.
Y/N: Ya.

He continued strumming to a melody.

Y/N: Now that we got that covered. Theirs something else I wanted to do.

He put his guitar aside and got up. Holding out his hand and in a playful tone he said..

Y/N: Darling~

I chuckled and took his hand, and he helped me up with a small smile on his face.

Isabella: Oh no what kind of unpredictable thing are y-

He interrupted me by putting his arms around my waist.
I looked up at him and put my hands against his chest.
He then started caressing my face with his hand and started inching closer to my face.

Y/N: No interruptions this time.. Do I have permission?

He whispered in my ear.

Isabella: Mhm.

He then inched his lips closer to mine with a bit of hesitation.
My heart started beating faster and faster by the second.
Till our lips finally touched.
He slowly kissed me passionately, and full of love, kissing back I put a hand on his chest. He took my hand and only held it, from time to time tracing circles with his thumb on my hand. While his other arm was around my waist.

Finally he pulled away but I pulled him back and kissed him one more time till our lips officially departed.

Y/N: We should get back inside. Ya?
Isabella: Y-ya..

He got his guitar and I carried the basket.

Y/N: You sure you don't want me to carry that?
Isabella: I'm sure.
Y/N: By the way. It was cute when you pulled me back in for a last kiss.

He winked and started going down the roof. He held out his hand to help me down.

I had my doubts but after tonight, I knew he was the one I wanted to be with, forever even.