First Meeting: Donnie

‘I gotta get home I gotta get home!’ the small voice in your head shouted as you ran as fast as you could to the comfort of your home, you were being chased by Ryan and his gang, they’re the school assholes and sadly chose you to pick on. At school you were on the bottom of the popularity list because of your love for science and the way you dressed, all of the girls would mock you and the boys? Don’t even get me started.

Josh, the tallest of the boys laughed and ran faster “you can run you little queer but you can’t hide!” Your heart beat faster and faster the more you ran, your legs felt as if they were about to give out on you for they were quickly turning into jelly. ‘Oh I wish I was as pretty and popular as April!’ you thought to yourself as the boys sped up ‘she never gets bullied and everyone’s ALWAYS nice to her no matter what!’

Ryan got impatient and looked at the group smirking, which they nodded in reply. Every single one of the boys tackled you (there are 4 in total), crushing your small fragile body under all of their weight “you guys please let me go!” you yelled out crying. They all laughed at your state, stood up and circled you as you lay there on the hard concrete ground, Jessie smirked and kicked your side “what will you do you little bitch? Get your mommy? Tell your friends?” he asked in a taunting tone.

Colin laughed loudly and harshly stepped on your chest “news flash loser! You have no friends, everyone on this world hates you! NO ONE will EVER love you! You should just die!” those words hit you like a hammer, the whole world stopped as you thought about what he said. ‘Should I really die? He’s right nobody likes me I have no friends…’ more thoughts rushed through your head but they stopped as you felt something hit your face.

All of the boys laughed as they kicked you in different places at once, Ryan had your face, Josh was kicking your stomach, Colin was kicking your back while Jessie was preoccupied kicking your crotch. Pain seared through your whole body as they went harder by the minute, your body was starting to form bruises and your face was all bloody and covered in your tears.

The group of boys laughed harder as they noticed your crying got worse once Ryan fractured your nose causing more blood to spill. You could hear the boys chanting the same small sentence over and over again as you tried to defend yourself from getting beaten anymore. “Smear the queer! Smear the queer! Smear the queer!” you yelled and screamed for help hoping that someone in the dark silent night could hear you causing the boy to only enjoy themselves more. “No one’s gonna hear you, you little bitc—“

Ryan was cut off by someone coughing “um hi, yeah if you keep doing what you’re doing, you’re so going down” the voice sounded nerdy yet cute though you didn’t look up because of the pain you that was radiating through your whole body. Ryan yelled run away to his gang which really surprised you, he was NEVER like that.

The boy that saved you from those jerks came up to you and stood there “are you alright” he asked with obvious concern lacing his voice “I mean… Those boys got you pretty bad…” you simply shook your head no and cried softly. You heard a sigh and felt someone gently stand you up, you kept your eyes closed and continued to cry “You’re in really bad condition… maybe you should go to a hospital” when you didn’t answer he spoke again.

“I’m Donatello by the way…” slowly but surely you answered back to him, he seemed pretty nice “I-I’m (Y/N)…” you slowly started to open your eyes but he slightly freaked out. “No!...U-Uh I mean just… prepare yourself I’m not exactly human…” he said worriedly “what do you mean…?” you asked with your eyes still closed.

“…It’s complicated” he replied rather slowly.

“Tell me” you simply stated as he shifted uncomfortably putting the weight on his opposite foot.

“Very complicated” you sighed in defeat and opened your eyes, you felt them widen as you saw him ‘no wonder the guys ran away!’ you thought in shock ‘though…. He is quite… Do I dare even think it… handsome, adorable… No wait! ADORKABLE’ in a matter of seconds you shook those thoughts away and blushed. “Holly shit… How is this even possible!? Wait… no! This is just… Just brilliant!” you laughed, your head filling with more questions, “a turtle mutated in a way to be almost humanoid!”

Donnie blinked and started at you and you instantly felt stupid “w-well unless I’m wrong, which I probably am I mean—“ the purple clad turtle interrupted you and cracked a huge smile “you’re a GENIOUS! How did you figure that out!?” he was acting like an excited child on Christmas and that caused you to smile a bit. “I read and watch a LOT of science fiction”

A light pink blush spread across your cheek and he smiled “don’t worry, so do I” You both laughed a bit and you looked down “I uh.. better get going it’s getting late and my mom and dad are probably worried” Donatello nodded in agreement and smiled watching you walk away.

“Oh! Wait!” he yelled causing you to stop in your tracks, he gave you his number and smiled, “and um (Y/N)…?” “yeah?” you answered while putting the paper with his number back in your pocket “don’t let those jerks put you down ever again.. You’re an amazing, sweet and beautiful..” he said while blushing.

A wide smile found its way on your lips and you hugged him “thank you” in an instant you were gone and you left him standing there in a stuttering love struck mess, “Y-You’re welcome (y-Y/N)”