First Meeting: Leo

It was 3:00 AM when you realized you fell asleep at your friends place while watching Doctor Who. Remembering you promised your parents to be back by 12:00, you quickly grabbed your aqua blue backpack, left a note to tell your friend why you left and where you were and rushed out in hope that your parents were already asleep by 11:00. As you ran down the streets of New York you heard a couple of men chuckle and that caused you to automatically stop “H-Hello…?” You called into the night as you looked around.

You yelped in surprise as you felt someone pull you into a dark alleyway, the men you heard not even ten minutes ago started to surround you, their faces covered in smug smirks. In shock and fear you started to slowly back away as they came closer, you recognized them as the Purple Dragons and gulped.

“D-Don’t you dare come a-any closer to me or I’ll—“ the leader of the Purple Dragons cut you off and they all came closer causing you to back up into the wall of the alleyway and he chuckled “or what sweetheart? All we wanna do is have some fun.~” They all came closer and started to caress you in places you've never been touched before, you try to push them off but the grown men don’t budge.

This time a different more buff man spoke up “the more you struggle the worse it’ll be” they all pulled out knives and attempted to pull your (F/C) T-Shirt but they stopped when they heard someone male from behind them talk. “I’m pretty sure that isn't how you treat a lady” you narrowed your eyes trying to catch a glimpse at him, though you couldn't for the shadows hid him well. The Purple Dragons turned to look at who stopped them and held out their weapons “who’s there!?” the third man asked in a cowardly tone.

“You know who I am” the stranger said while he let a sword show through the darkness as it glistened in the night, one of the men stepped back a bit in fear. “Boss it’s one of those turtle freaks!” As they all stared at the sword wide eyed the ‘turtle freak’ spoke again, “If you leave her alone NO ONE gets hurt,” they all ran off and ran off in fear. You looked into the shadows and packed up the courage to finally say something.

“Who are you?”

“Oh, um sorry… I’m Leonardo you can just call me Leo though...” he replied nervously as he stepped back a bit. “Please come out” you slightly demanded “I don’t think that’s such a good Ide—“  Annoyed, you crossed your arms and walked a bit closer “Don’t patronize me, I was almost raped and I’m not happy.”

Leo blinked and sighed in defeat “alright I’ll come out just… just don’t… freak out…” One of your (H/C) eyebrows raised and you began to speak, “why would I be freaked out when--?” you cut yourself off when you saw his appearance, he was a mutant turtle. He let your eyes scan all over his body, most people would run away or yell ‘freak!’ before even looking at his face or blue orbs, you felt a blush come over yourself as you came closer and smiled a bit. Leo looked shocked and brought his gaze down to your shorter figure, you thought he was quite handsome and you looked up at him intently.

“I’m (Y/N), it’s really nice to meet you” you say as you let your small dainty hand shake his own large one, he blushed slightly as you did so “it’s nice to meet you too” he replied awkwardly.

The two of you talked for a bit when you yawned, “I better get going, It’s getting pretty late” Leo frowns slightly and nods as you take out a pen and write on his arm. “call me?” Leo smiled and nodded, happiness filled your mind as you ran off waving “bye!”

!!!AN!!! Okay please tell me if the spelling or grammar is REALLY bad. Also tell me if it's good or at least good enough.