Chapter 21

Sinb's POV

I searched for my phone inside my bag while gargling some water. I had fun last night and I think I drank a lot of liquor.

"Hello?" I uttered. The phone number on the caller ID isn't registered on my phone.

[Is this you, Sinb?]

A man?

"Yes? Why?" I curiously asked, dropping the empty bottle in the trashcan.

[So what about that Lucy Hwang? Can I get her for 60 million won?]

I heavily breathed while facing the mirror. "No, she's not available already." I said but this Mr. Matsunaga seems to be stubborn.

[70 million won? Give me the price, how many person is she gonna send in your bar for you to fix the price?]

"She's just a stripper, she's not available to be taken home."

[Your child is naughty, just give her to us. Fix the price and we'll be willing to pay you. You know she's been watching over that Lucy, right?]

"There's a lot of girls there in Japan. Tell her to shut herself out of my stripper's life."

[Don't you forget that she's not just part of Yakuza, she's a Minatozaki]

"And the hell I care about that? I'm not selling her." I ended the call with my tensing jaw. Such a bothersome.

When I said no one has ever lay their hand on Yeji, I mean it. I can fix the price way higher than they could imagine just for them to stay the hell out of Yeji.

I can hear Yeji and Ryujin's laugh from here since the lounge's door is half open. My eyes directly laid on them when I entered the room. They're probably done filming since they're busy watching something on Ryujin's phone right now.

"Hey Sinb-yah!" Yeji quickly greeted when she saw me. Her hand that's clinging on Ryujin's arms slipped away as she stood up to meet me.

"What are you doing?" I asked before she could even kiss my cheek.

"Watching some funny videos of animals." Ryujin answered instead.

I raised my eyebrows with a smile when Yeji made a gesture to sit back on the couch, "Why are you late, Sinb-yah? We're done filming our Q&A vlog already." Yeji stated.

"My friends went to my bar so we had a few drinks," I said while chuckling, walking to their direction to sit beside Yeji.

"Just few drinks?" Yeji's dimple became visible together with her narrowing eyes.

I hugged her from the side instead of answering her. I feel so worn up. It feels like my head is going to crack.

"Are you okay? What did you drink?" Yeji asked, cupping the side of my head with her chin resting over my head.

"Tequila..." I uttered.

"You should've took a rest instead of going all the way here, Sinb." Ryujin stated.

"Don't tell me what to do." I rolled my eyes at Ryujin whose eyes were darted on me, then I got up. "I'll go and see Yerin. Enjoy here, lovebirds." I said before giving my last glimpse at them.

I hope you won't forget about your promise, Yeji.

I'm willing to protect her as much as I can. Yeji did a lot of favors for me, she's not my golden child for nothing.