Chapter 10

Ryujin's POV

I couldn't stop looking at Yeji while some staffs are fixing her hair and makeup. Her red lips were now gone, it was replaced with a color that would look natural for her. They're applying light make up on her face too.

"Should we—" a staff tried to lift her hair but Yeji cut her off by holding back her hair.

"I want my hair down." Yeji said so the staff just nodded with an awe left on her face.

I went close to them while bringing a bottle of water, "just don't fix her hair, she looks good with her hair down after all." I handed the bottled water to the staff who was about to fix her hair. "I apologize..." I whispered before she can pass by me.

Sinb made a gesture for me to come with her. I took a glimpse at Yeji before finally following Sinb who's probably going to the artist's lounge where they want us to have live broadcast.

I don't know if we're doing the right thing but I'm hoping for the best. I'll promise to myself that I won't hope for Yeji to come back. The girl I loved don't exist at all. This is just for clout and my image.

"Start your live now. I'll just tell Yeji to come inside once she's done and ready." Sinb said with the camera on the center. She gave me an approve sign before going out of the lounge, leaving me all alone here but later Yeji will join me.

After starting the live, I sat on the couch with my eyes glued on the phone as I'm watching my own broadcast. The views is rising too quick.

"Hi guys, it's your Shin Ryu and I'm here to tell you about that girl on the video where others called as the light fury." I started with a smile, "as y'all can see, I deleted the video. It's not because I'm trying to hide her or something? It's just, it's a private video of her greeting me for my birthday and I happened to accidentally upload it. To my other subscribers— y'all might as well know that I'm very well open about my pronouns, right? I'm not trying to hide my girlfriend...just y'know? I'm a youtuber and I just want to protect her as much as I want to but seems like...the destiny wants y'all to know about her?" I explained with a shrug on the end, still bringing the smile that I should always wear in front of the camera.

"No one heard me being in a dating issue, right? So yeah...you're all right, it's because I've had her even before I started my channel—" it seems like my tongue twitched when the door opened, revealing Yeji.

She looks soft right now...like the strawberry scented girl.

I gulped, remembering that a lot of people are watching. I stick my palm together as I stood up with a wide smile on my face, "actually...after reading all the comments..." I keep swallowing the lump that's forming on my throat. "I realized...I should introduce her already..."

"Y'know being an influencer is my dream, right?"

I offered my hand for her to hold before she even shows up on the camera.

"Baby, come here. Don't be shy, no one's gonna see this video." smile formed on my lips while looking at her who's hiding behind the curtains again. She's always like this...but that makes her cute.

I gritted my teeth to get ahold of my emotional ass. But when I blinked, I saw my own reflection being teary eyed while holding her hand as we walks toward the couch.

Damnit, Ryujin.

"S-So..." I released a heavy breath because I couldn't control it anymore. "I'm sorry guys...I'm too overwhelmed with happiness..."

Oh God. Stop this. I don't wanna come up naturally on cam because this would really be my reaction if I were this successful Ryujin, who's introducing her girlfriend for the first time.