F I F T E E N (1/2)

Zacznij od początku

"Where is Taehyung-si?" she asked.

"He is in his office. are you really okay?" she again asked. y/n nod.

was she really okay? hell no

"Did he have his breakfast?"

"yes. like 2 hours ago. you woke up late today. young mistress." she blink her eyes. did she sleep that much.

" Aren't you hungry? what do you want me to make for you?" Y/n shake her head.

"Don't I will make hot chocolate for me and Taehyung-si." she smile and turn toward the cabinet talking out a cup.

"Are you sure?" Ryu again asked.

"Yup."

Few minutes later.

Taehyung ruffle his hairs out of frustration

Taehyung ruffle his hairs out of frustration. his eyes were red due to lack of sleep. he stay awake till 2 and wake up early in the morning.

His work was so much these days. he was used to of all this but now he was feeling so much tired and angry.

Anger build up in his body when he saw so many mistakes in the papers in front of him. There was a small knock on the door but he didn't seem to hear. then another knock but he still didn't pay attention.

The door open reveling y/n with a cup of hot chocolate in her hand. Taehyung lift his head and look at her smiling face but his eyes turn even more cold.

"Why the hell are you here?" His harsh words make her stop in her place. she stood there in the middle of the office.

"Didn't I tell you. you are not allowed here. and why the fuck you didn't knock" his voice raised.

"I...I do knock two time b...but you didn't said anything." she said a bit scared. she never see him or hear him being so harsh. In last 2 and 3 Months of staying with him he never use this kind of tone with her.

"Okay....What do you want?" he look back to his paper. Y/n lick her lips one of her habit when she was nervous.

"I...I made a hot chocolate for you." She said walking near the desk.

"I thought you will like it . take some rest Taehyung-si. don't-

Taehyung move his hand to grab the papers but his hand hit with the hot cup making the liquid fall.

"WHAT THE FUCK." A loud roar escape his lips. and he stood up from his chair. looking at the mess in front of him he becomes more angry.

He snap his head towards her whose eyes were widen in shock. she was holding her hand near her chest when taehyung spoke.

"What the hell is your problem, y/n. Why can't you understand a simply thing. when I said you are not allowed her then why did you came here. can't this small thing get inside of your useless brain. You can't even do anything properly. look what have you done. you are such a pain in a ass." He kept on throwing harsh words on her while she stood their with tears streaming down on her face.