"I don't want to be with her anymore." He speaks bluntly, coming to stand next to you and leaning against the counter, blue hues looking back towards the window. "She doesn't get me the way I thought she did." You look up at him, feeling strangely intimidated- something you had never felt around him before. "Andy," you speak quietly, "do you think maybe that's because... you've changed?"
There's a silence for a few seconds, and you wonder if you've gone too far. He's still looking to the window, but he looks as though he's pondering over this thought. "I'm sorry." You finally say, clearing your throat and turning to the sink. "I shouldn't have said that, I know this is a hard time for you. For all of us. Let me finish up he-"

"No." Before you know it, his hands are on your waist, spinning you back around so that you're facing him, his own body now completely turned towards you. "Tell me, Y/N. Do you think I've changed?" His voice is lower, his eyes locked onto yours, his grip securing your hips tightly. You widen your eyes slightly, thrown off to say the least. You'd be lying if you said you'd never had the silly little daydream of being this close to Andy Barber, let alone being in his arms. Even as a 16 year old, you had somewhat of a puppy crush on the older man, finding his chiseled features, perfectly groomed facial hair, and built stature incredibly handsome. Still, you had never felt anything more for him- you couldn't even allow yourself to. He's your neighbor, one of your father's close friends– hell, he's a father himself, of a boy you used to babysit.

But even throughout the years of slightly crushing on him, a scenario like this had never quite exactly popped into your head.
"Maybe a little," you whisper, staring up into his eyes somewhat nervously. You practically don't recognize the man you're looking at. However, you aren't scared of him. You're scared of what he must be feeling, of everything he's going through. He's not dangerous. He's helpless, he's afraid, he's in despair. "But I don't blame you for changing. I think it's just because of everything you're dealing with." You explain, slowly placing your hands over his. "Andy, maybe you should... let go..."

"Do you know what I need, Y/N?" he asks suddenly, still holding you tight, and you remember your conversation just a few moments ago. Not food, not sympathy, and not even his wife. "What?" you ask softly, your heart pounding. He leans down and you nearly shiver; his lips are mere inches away from yours, his breath warm and almost taunting. "I need a fucking release." He mutters through slightly clenched teeth, and you can see the vein in his neck slightly bulging. He's angry. He's sunk. He's in need.

"Okay." You find yourself breathing out, and that's all he needs. A husky growl escapes from deep within his throat as he crashes his lips against yours, hands pulling your body even closer until it's pressed up against his. It isn't long before he's simply scooping you up into his arms, lips still connected in a heated kiss as he brings you to the living room, though you quickly make a whimper of protest before he can toss you onto the couch. "W-wait," you practically gasp as you pull back, already breathless, "not here, the... the window..." Your cheeks are bright red as you glance towards the large living room window, the thought of your father or even any neighbor seeing the two of you making you beyond uncomfortable. You already can't believe you're doing this, but you have to admit, his kiss in itself is more than convincing. You can't help but want more.
He seems like he wants to chuckle, and you know the old Andy would have shown at least some form of amusement.

This one, however, seems to be running on some type of agenda, and so he simply nods with a somewhat impassive face. "As you wish." He murmurs, easily carrying you up the stairs and to the bedroom. You feel guilty once again knowing that he once shared this room with Laurie, but when he practically throws you upon the mattress and crawls over you to kiss you again with even more intensity than before, this guilt goes flying out the window. For now, anyways. You kiss him back just as fiercely, moving your hands to run your fingers through his beard and his soft, soft hair, back arched desperate for the feeling of his hips against yours.