2|Laundry Room (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

Of course it happened to be the thong. "I'm just gonna...." you trailed off and laughed again but leaned over to pick it up, trying to hold your towel up despite your hand holding onto your clothes. For once, Tony was completely silent, and this was slightly concerning. When you straightened up, however, it was easy to see why. You knew that look in his eyes, and you knew why it was there. He really was not the type to get so worked up or turned on easily, but you supposed it had been difficult for both of you going from fucking every single day to having to take matters into your own hands (literally). You cleared your throat once you straightened back up.

"Did you need anything?" you asked, trying to make this strange experience as casual as possible. He kept his eyes on you, now taking a step closer as his teeth pulled on his lower lip. "No, but fuck, now I do..." You knew this expression even better than the first, and it made you slightly press your thighs together underneath the towel. "What is it...?" you asked, though your voice was soft and distracted, your hand clenching your clothes tighter.

He was now standing directly in front of you, barely leaving any space between your bodies as he looked down at you with lust filled, desperate eyes. "Jesus Christ, Y/N, don't act like you don't know how much I want you right now..."

His words sent shivers down your spine. You knew where this was headed, and your more rational side could try to interfere all it wanted, but you knew it would not succeed. "One time can't hurt... right...?" you whispered, and a wide smirk crossed his lips. Before you knew it, you were being pulled into his body, his lips crashing against yours in an incredibly rough and familiar kiss.

Your tight fist immediately relaxed, dropping the clothes you had originally been so determined to put on. You brought your arms around his neck and he lifted you up to sit on top of the washing machine, not breaking the kiss for even a second. "Fuck," a growl of a curse uttered forth from his lips, and the husky tone in itself was enough to make you wet combined with the sinful way his tongue worked around yours. "It's been too damn long..."

"We... broke up... a week ago, Tony..." you reminded him with breathless giggles in between kisses, wrapping your legs around the man's waist tightly to keep him close to you. He smirked and bit down on your lower lip, barely tugging with his teeth. "My statement still stands," he murmured, giving your kiss swollen lips yet another peck before running his hand up under your towel to rub your inner thigh. "I just miss this perfect body so damn much." He paused as he pulled back slightly to look into your eyes, barely wrinkling his nose as if thoughtful. "And you in general, I suppose." He joked in typical sarcastic Tony fashion, and you laughed, teasingly playing with the hem of your towel.

"I think you need to get undressed a little more," you whispered, nodding towards his fully clothed body. "This doesn't seem very fair." He simply smirked as he suddenly grabbed the towel, tugging it off of you with one rough movement and haphazardly tossing it aside. "Life's not fair, sweet cheeks." He made a point to bring his hand down to your ass to squeeze as he said this before peppering your neck in kisses and nibbles, other hand moving to grope your soft breast.

You let out a moan as you arched your back towards him, whining softly as his fingers teased your sensitive nipple, his tongue tracing hot circles over your skin while his teeth left dark marks behind. You knew the others would give you shit for the hickeys if they ever saw them, but at the same time, they had probably practically been placing bets on the fact that you and Tony would most likely hook up again after breaking up.

"Fuck me," you suddenly begged, rolling your
hips and clenching your thighs together to appease the wet heat between them. "Please, Tony, I need you so fucking bad." He groaned simply from hearing your words, pulling back to make direct eye contact as he brought his fingers up your thigh to rub against your wet folds. "How bad?" he asked innocently, and as frustrated as you were, you had known this was coming. Tony was not the type to let up teasing so easily, even if it was torture for him too.