*cough* s m u t

A genius person recommended making ryoma hoshi smut. Also, i recommend listening to the playlist i put up there and supporting the channel Kory Souda that made it anyway, enjoy you sinners

You thought about what had just happened. You currently laying in Ryoma's bed still panting.It all started when you two had a date at his place.

You two were cuddling, watching tv when Ryoma climbed completely on top of you and starting gently kissing you. It soon turned very heated.
"Y/N...Are you ok with this?" he softly asked before you nodded and he took your shirt off. After what seemed like forever you were both fully undressed. It was only now when you realized how large he was.
"Ryoma, can you p-please be gentle at first? It's my first time.."

"Of course," he said as he put on protection. He lined up then slowly entered you making sure you were comfortable the entire time. When he was all the way in ryoma gave you a moment to get used to his size. You nodded letting him know he could move.

He began slowly thrusting being gently until, " you can g-go faster now," you moaned out. He sped up as your moans got louder and so did his. He grabbed onto your waist to help stabilize himself."Y/N I'm- I'm close," he moaned out, his thrusts getting sloppy.
"M-me too~"   You soon released as you let out a loud moan. Ryoma finished soon after.
You both laid down panting deeply. "I love you Ryoma," you said between breaths.
"I love you too, my Angel"

AAAAAAAAAAA THIS WAS SO FUCKING HARD TO WRITE OMFGGGGGG