Chapter 2

A/N: OK so like,  I posted the first chapter yesterday and I already have 2 votes on it so thanks guys! Anyway on with the story!

Warning: some cussing because *cough* Miu

I woke up excited to hang out with Ryoma again.  If I'm being honest I'm catching feelings...the only problem is...he told me he can't feel love anymore...But that's not gonna stop me! I was broken out of my train of thought by someone rigging the intercom at my door. I opened the door and there was Kaede, "Hey! Everyone's waiting for you in the dining hall come on!" She grabbed my hand too fast for me to react at all. Before I knew it I was dragged into the dining hall.
"Where were you? We've been waiting almost 20 minutes you fucking virgin," Miu yelled at me.
"Jeez, s-sorry I guess I took too long...heh," I apologized, hoping Miu would shut up.
"It's alright," Ryoma started, "at least you're ali-" He was cut of by monokuma. Everyone started to get scared as monokuma announced...The First Blood Perk. We weren't really going to kill each other. Right?

Time skip brought to you by Rantaro's A S S

Ryoma and I were sitting in his room, still processing what we heard. Honestly I was surprised he let me come in anyway. He was extremely secretive and mysterious. Maybe that why I'm drawn to him? No...otherwise I'd be drawn to Korkiyo. Maybe it's because I can tell there are layers of hurt inside of him.
Maybe it's how I can see hidden pain in his eyes everytime he speaks. Maybe it's the way he tries to hide his emotions,  even happiness. I guess I'll never know exactly why. Either way,  he's probably the only one I've met that hasn't brought down because of my talent. Maybe, just maybe,  he'll feel again,  and love again some day...possibly in time.  If we even have time.