Chapter 1: Beacon

Y/N POV

I was on a bulkhead finally on my way to Beacon with mom's medallion holding my cape in place.

Y/N: I can't believe I did it. I'm finally on my way to Beacon.

Soon after Yang than hugged me with her chest pressing against my skin with it being normal.

Yang: I can't believe my little brother is going to Beacon with me this is the best day ever!

Y/N: Sis please stop.

Yang than let go of me.

Yang: I'm just proud of you.

Y/N: Come on sis it was nothing.

Yang: Nothing what you talking about it was incredible! Everyone is going to think your the bee's knees.

Y/N: I don't want to be the bee's knees sis I just want to be normal guy just like everyone else.

Yang: What's wrong aren't you excited?

Y/N: Well I be lying if I wasn't excited but I also be lying if I wasn't scared too.

Yang: Hey don't worry look if something happens then I'll be there to help you no matter if it's school work or bullies. I promise to be there for you bro.

Y/N: ( Smiles ) Thanks Yang.

We than saw a girl sick like go going to vomit

Y/N: Hey you ok?

???: Yeah, I have motion sickness makes traveling a pain.

Y/N: Just don't look down it works for me, after which take some deep breaths and drink some water.

I handed her some water after which she turned away from the window and starting drinking the water and takes some breaths.

???: Thanks, names June Arc boys love it.

Y/N: Well, your not wrong fits well with your appearance.

She than blushed

June: Really?

Y/N: Acourse, it's perfect for you.

June started to blush even more.

June: Thanks.

Y/N: No problem.

We than felt the bulkhead land.

Y/N: Well here's my stop, see you later.

I than exit the bulkhead with Yang.

Yang: So who was that girl?

Y/N: June Arc, she says boys love it.

Yang: What you say?

Y/N: Oh I just said it fits her appearance.

Yang: Sounds like a winner to me than, maybe she can be your girlfriend.