Epilouge

2 years later…

Karlie’s POV:

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sunshine, happy birthday to you!” I giggled at her sunshine comment. It was my birthday and Taylor had surprised me with breakfast in bed and her sweet voice. She crawled into bed next to me and gave me a kiss and a hug. I smiled at her. It had been 2 years since Taylor’s coming out song. Things couldn’t have gone better. Taylor had reached the peak of her career , she was literally queen. She was number one for 62 weeks running and her newest album had sold over 40 million copies. The whole world loved Taylor Swift and I was probably the luckiest girl alive. I smiled at her. She was so perfect. The way the sun bounced off her hair making it look even more golden and heavenly. Her piercing blue eyes and her perfect face. I could look at her forever. I pushed my breakfast aside and pulled her into a bear hug my heart beating fast.

Taylor’s POV:

I was so nervous. It was Karlie’s birthday dinner. She thought it was only going to be the two of but I had invited lots of people and most importantly I was going to. I was going to propose. My mouth dried at the thought. I was going to ask her in front of about 30 people. My fears were pushed aside as the doorbell rang. I opened it and everyone was there, “Come in” I said quietly as I ushered them inside. “Karlie will be here any second, sshhh” Our apartment looked great and we all waited in baited breath. Soon enough I heard the key in the lock and Karlie walked in oblivious to everyone there. She smiled at me and was leaning in for a kiss when I nodded and everyone jumped up screaming “SURPRISE” “AHHHHH….SHIT” she screamed loudly in shock and fell over. I picked up my adorable girlfriend and gave her a kiss as everyone fell about laughing. Soon enough the party was in full swing. I licked my lips and cleared my throat. I closed my eyes and then stood on a chair getting everyones attention. “Ok, hello everyone. Thank you so much for coming her I just have a quick message for Karlie so if you could all be quiet for a second thanks” I got off the chair as Karlie stepped forward confusion in her eyes. I stood there awkwardly. “So Karlie, umm..haha I’ve known you for 3 years now and they have been the happiest times of my life. Ever since I got together with you my life turned for the better and I just wanted to let you know that I love you. Remember when we took that roadtrip together and I told you I loved you. Remember your reaction.

*flashback*

We were sitting in the caravan singing songs together. We had just gone through a big wildlife reserve and I had felt so happy. I looked at Karlie singng along stupidly to a song. Her hair flipped back and as it settled it looked so perfect. “Taylor?” I snapped back to reality and realised I had been staring. My heart beat faster and faster. I had been caught staring. “Karlie, if I tell you something promise it won’t ruin our friendship” She looked a little scared. “What is it Taylor?” I looked her in the eyes and spoke what my heart had wanted to say for ages. “I love you Karlie. She stared at me for a few seconds before pulling me into a smouldering kiss…*

When you said you loved me back I thought I couldn’t be any happier. Well I was wrong. I just want to let you know Karlie Kloss that you complete me and could you possibly make me, if it’s even possible, happier by marrying me?” I knelt down on one knee and pulled out a ring. She started to cry and nodded. To shocked to say anything. I was crying too and in that instance I forgot everyone else. I stood up and pulled her into a hug. “I love you” I whispered into her ear as we stood there crying, but never loving each other more.

A/n: There we go. Finished. Finito. Hope you enjoyed! :) XOX