Chapter 12

Taylor’s POV:

I woke up the next morning and looked on tumblr for Lisa and followed her. I went through her page looking at all her posts. Wow, she really did like me. I smiled at her post that went on for a very long time defending me. She was great. I looked over at Karlie who was sleeping peacefully. I smiled at her and gave her a kiss. She opened her eyes sleepily and gave me a smile. We both got up and went to the kitchen. We were cooking pancakes when my song came on the radio. Karlie grinned at me and started dancing with me. I shrieked with laughter as she twirled me round and round, both of us giggling. I felt so happy to be there, dancing in my kitchen. It got to the slow point in the song and we slowed down. She stopped me and held me by the waist staring into my eyes. The moment was timeless and I could stare at her beautiful green eyes forever. I stopped breathing and Karlie placed a sweet kiss on my mouth. I smiled and felt my heart strain with the love I felt for her. God, I was so in love. Then the song started again and the moment was gone. She smiled at me and turned back to cooking the pancakes. I walked back to the table and started laying the toppings out. “Shoot” I muttered to myself. We had run out of lemons. Luckily the shops were only a minute away. “I’m just going to the shops, I’ll be back in a minute” She smiled and nodded at me and I picked up my purse and left the apartment.

I was in the store picking up the lemons when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and groaned inside. Of course I loved all my fans and they were the best in the world but to be honest, this morning I just wanted to eat my breakfast with Karlie. I put on my brightest smile and agreed to take a selfie. Before I knew it about 50 fans had gathered outside the store. Seriously?! I dropped my lemons and stood still as fan after fan took selfies with me. Finally I had had enough. I had been ½ an hour and I needed to go. “Sorry” I shouted and battled my way through the fans. I ran back to my apartment and went through my door gasping. “Sorry,” I panted to Karlie who was standing there grinning. “I got mobbed by fans” She laughed and said, “I know Taylor, I got many notifications on my phone. Seriously, you’re way too nice to the fans!” I smiled at her and sat down at the table to eat my cold pancakes. Karlie sat down next to me and rubbed my leg up and down. “What are you doing?” I asked with a laugh. “Well, you have just run without warming up, I’m just warming you down” She said cheekily. I started to laugh. I put down my food and wrapped my arms around my girlfriend kissing her. She led me into the bedroom. God, I loved her…

Little update here :))

Sorry for the short chapter but I promise this was just a filler to make things nice before things go slightly wrong! I was going to write a big drama because someone sent me a really good idea but i am going to write a new one and im going to end it on a dramatic but good note. Hehehe. Hope you enjoyed and please vote. :)

Omg I just watched the Brit's and omfg first of all Taylor's performance was perfect and Karlie gave an award out and still managed to mention Taylor even though the award was nothing to do with her omg the feels but yeah. The Brit's we're great :))