Chapter 1

Taylor's POV:

I walked through my apartment humming softly. Merideth meowed at my feet for more food. I giggled at the purring cat, knowing she had already been fed. I slowly waltzed into the kitchen. There stood a certain tall blonde swaying her hips to the music. I crept up behind her and hugged her from behind. "Ahhhh" she squealed as I let go giggling. "Taylor" she said crossly, I laughed and gave her a morning kiss. Karlie kissed me back and asked "Any breakfast hun?" I smiled back. This is why I fell in love with my beautiful girlfriend. She was caring, clever and an excellent chef. "Nahh im good thanks" I said, I wasn't hungry and I just wanted to get to the studios to talk with my producer about the sales of 1989.

I walked into the living room and turned on the TV, wanting to watch an episode of Law and Order before I had to go to work. It turned on onto a news article labelled "Taylor Swift...New Lover?" I gave a sigh; they always assumed I was with someone. Just last week it was Matty from the 1975. Ha. Little did they know who I was actually with. I carried on watching growing more and more puzzled. Who was it this time? They still hadn't mentioned a name. Then a picture came on the TV. A picture of Karlie and I kissing at the concert last night. My jaw dropped. Oh. So they did know. "Karlie" I yelled and she came running into the room, "What's wrong?" I pointed frantically towards the door. "Shit Karlie" they know. I knew we shouldn't have kissed." I watched her play with her hair anxiously. I put my head in my hands. This was bad. Very, very bad...

Karlie's POV:

"Karlie" I heard Taylor scream. What was it? Had her song come on the TV? I rushed into the living room. What's wrong?" I asked and she pointed to the TV. I looked up to see a picture of Taylor and I kissing. My heart dropped. What the hell. I put my hand to my hair. Shit shit shit I thought. Oh my freaking hell. I knew I was gay. That didn't bother me but Taylor and I both knew how it could damage both our careers. I realised I hadn't spoken when I saw her staring at me intently. "Ok", I spoke slowly. "Tay, we can pull this off, tell your publicist that because it was a concert we had to put our heads close to each other to speak." She laughed almost demonically. "Karlie, your hand is on my face and our lips are together. I know it isn't that clear but when you speak with someone you put your mouth next to the other person's ear, not their mouth." I knew it wasn't that believable but after many hours it was still the best excuse we could come up with. She left in a hurry to find her publicist before too much gossip could spread.

I gave a long sigh. Why was I so stupid? God, if only she wasn't so gorgeous. I picked up my phone and saw nearly 40 messages from friends and family and most importantly my "boyfriend" Josh. Shit. The first one was from my Victoria secret friend. It read,

OMG is it true that you and taylor are dating?????

They all went along those lines...

Hey, r u and Tay dating?

WTF KARLIE WHAT DID YOU DO??!!?? WE ARE TOGETHER OR SO I THOUGHT. I GUESS I CAN'T TRUST YOU. KARLIE WTH WHY DID OU DO THIS???

Darling I didn't know u had a thing for chicks, congrats lol

Omg omg omg u and Taylor? Srsly Karlie well done

Honey I don't mind who you decide to be romantically involved with, just remember career first.

KARLIE REPLY. WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP.

I sighed, typical of my mother. Great, Josh was definitely pissed. I turned my phone off as I saw I had over 1000 notifications on Twitter. Great. Just great.