e a r l y.

The next day, everyone was changed and ready downstairs waiting for me. bells was fiddling Jasper's holes as usual. I heard a knock at my door,looking in the hole I yelled:"SHIT MY PARENTS ARE BACK! RUN EVERYONE RUN" "AHHHHH" they all screamed and ran into a closet.I opened the door,them hugging me."where's ya brotha?" My father asked."uh..with his friends!" I replied nervously .(his father was a normal ginger but,he died and pico's mother moved on to tankman.) My mother and father left,everyone came running out. Grabbing me out the door.we all talked before school. We kicked the door down and was called to the office."What dick head.You suck ass calling us here TITLESS." bells said .We all chuckled,"Your all suspended."she said.my brother pulled out his sword and started threatening her."Listen her you manless manifester who manifests the FUCKING TRASHCAN! I WISH YOU FUCKING WOULD SUSPENDED US.YOU WHITE FACIAL ASS WHORE!YOU ONLY SUSPENDED US FOR OUR WAYS. DARNELL'S BLACK,IM WHITE LITERALLY,KEITH'S TAN LIKE,PICO HAS GUNS,LIBRA LEO JACK ARE LITERAL DEMONS, BLUEBERRY AND BELLS BECAUSE THEIR NON-BINARY?" "BS! EVEN ICON? YOUR AN ASS HOLE YK." Icon?(I forgot about icon! Nah I didn't.icon is piconjo's sidekick!) Icon began cussing her out too,then pulling out a gun and fucking shooting her."ICON! WHAT THE FUCK!'" "ITS NOT MY FAULT!" icon said. We all hid the body and ran to class.bells started at piconjo admiring him. Jack and libra had started a shooting, piconjo got up and started  stabbing everyone in sight.I was kind of sad because of the past.but it was okay,I started setting up bombs,"karma for the shit you pulled." I yelled.everyone I mean the gang ran out, laughing their asses off. "Today was hella fun," piconjo said while lifting his sword up.