Judgemental

Nobody said a thing accept piconjo."is it judgemental day?" He said. pulling out his sword. Heading towards one of his friends.His friend looked like keith but evil,the man said:"hey brother!" While keith was walking up to him. "hey pussy" He Replied.the bell rang, Libra and bells stayed by me.The others ran off.i was grabbed by somethin or someone,pulling me to the art room.i was slammed against the wall by jasper.He glared at me "Tell me yo secrets" He started laughing and let me go.I laughed with him.he ran off somewhere. I went outside the classroom to find piconjo kissing some evil blue haired shit.i yelled:"hey we got class ya' know!" Chuckling."Fuck off and mind ya damn business."He stook the middle finger at me, shoving his little boyfriend into the bathroom."Damn lol who's top?" I shouted.i was being dragged again.who now.."hey orange headed bitch." Keith said,"hey little shit.coulld you leettt meeee goooo." I replied.He let me go onto the floor."I'm DESPERATE,ya orange hair." I got horny."mmm~? For what little perv." He turned red".you."I turned red suddenly,I heard my brother busting out of the stall. "I didn't even hear you how " I said.He chuckled "Good..And Also Keith.Your brother won't be waking for a week." Carrying the red evil blue hair. "What you do?" Keith said,His brother was quietly moaning."Ohhh~" keith said.Piconjo and his lover leaving."I pinned keith against the wall, kissing him.He kissed back, tucking his hands down my pants."Keith I only wanted a fucking kiss ya dipshit." He pulled out his hand.
TIME SKIP PERVS
I slammed open the door to my brothers house,and closed it.Keith was their for some reason,and he was waiting for me."hey there asshole!" He said,"he there ass kisser!" I yelled back running upstairs,pulling out a bottle of beer and chugging it. Nene and darnell kicked the door down running downstairs like if they knew.