Family and relationship problems.

It was 8:46 in the morning.Piconjo (pico's twin/ brother) came in pico's room with 2 pans in his hands.He started slamming them together,leaving pico screaming."BRO,WHY YOU FUCKHEAD" I screamed."Because jackass,your gonna be late in like 6-10 minutes asshole." he yelled back running downstairs. Damnit,I didn't wanna go to that pit of hell.But he remembered piconjo was going out with some of his "friends".I had too go.I Jumped out of bed,Taking off my t-shirt and putting a green sweater on.i pulled some baggy pants out of my dresser and put them on.I suddenly got a call from nene and darnell.I answered."Dude where the fuck are you,Keith's being a dumbass." Nene said angry."I'm coming pinkie ass bitch." I replied,"Ayo this fuck head is going nuts" darnell said,Putting the phone view on keith.He was pissed off and started screaming for some reason."AYO CHILL YOU DAMN BLUE HAIRED SHIT." I Hung Up after.It was fucking R A I N I N G. I sighed."Have a great day...ASSHOLE!" Piconjo said,while pulling out his sword. "yea yea jackass."I pulled out my umbrella,But it wouldn't budge.GOD DAMNIT.i thought.I saw libra (an oc of an au made by a bff is mine sweet sugar kain) and libra was with jack.Bells was screaming at jasper.I yelled:"AYO DICKHEADS! COME GET MY ASS." They got in the car and drove to me.My sister was in the trunk and I was too. "Move dipshit!" She said. "Shut up." I replied,we started fighting til jack stoped the car."GET OUT YOU BITCHES!" he yelled.everyone got out.Piconjo appeared,yelling:"DIBS ON SWINGS AHHAAHA." "NO LITTLE SHIT!" Libra yelled.We All went into the school...Everyone was staring at us..