"Come here," her thoughts were interrupted by his voice. He took her hand and slowly brought her outside to the open space viewing deck.

"It gives you a better view if you stand here. Look at that," Jung Hyuk pointed out to the coastal area, which from far, the view looks fantastic. You can see the cliffs, the beaches, the waterfall next to each other. What a beautiful nature, in one stretch there are different types of earth surfaces. He is standing behind her and putting his arms on her side to guard her against falling if she has seasick.

"Beautiful. Very beautiful," Jin Ah can't stop saying that. Even though she grew up partly in Okinawa, she never goes out to the sea in a boat and sees the scenery from afar.

After letting her seeing the view for a while, Jung Hyuk slowly guided her to the middle part of the viewing deck, where there is a build-in sitting area and a table in the middle of it.

"Ahjumma prepared this for us," he said, and there is a picnic basket on the table, and inside there are a variety of foods. There's fried rice, sandwiches, cake, salads and kimbap.

Jin Ah is excited seeing all the foods inside the basket."Wow, there are so many for both of us."

"Yes. We can be full until lunch. He took out and opened the food and pour the drinks inside the cup. Ahjumma prepared hot and cold coffee for Jung Hyuk. As for Jin Ah, she prepared lemon tea and sikhye.

They enjoyed their meal while enjoying the view in the middle of the sea.

"Oppa. Is sailing your hobby?" she asked while she munched the kimbap

Jung Hyuk nodded, "Yes. Why?"

Jin Ah shrugged, "Nothing. It is such an expensive hobby."

"Well, I love to try to handle different type of vehicles other than cars. I learn to sail because I love being at sea. Besides, my grandfather enrolled all of his grandsons on a sailing lesson when we reached 9 years old. So it is safe to say all of the Ri boys are good in sailing."

The lifestyle of the rich and famous is totally different. While most Korean boys went to Taekwondo lesson, they went to sailing classes.

"Wow. What about the aeroplane? Do you have a flying license too?"

"Nope. Not to that extend. I think for now it's okay that I can navigate on the road and at sea. I am not trying to conquer the airspace. Let those pilots keep their jobs," he jokes. "Actually, the hobby that I enjoy most is playing the piano. But, I have not played it for a decade. I stop playing it," he continued further, and Jin Ah listened to it intently.

There was sadness when he said he is no longer playing the piano that he enjoys. There must be something happening to him that make him stop playing. No wonder the piano at the penthouse is left untouched. Mi Kyung ahjumma cleaned and wipe it regularly, but no one ever played it.

"One day, can you play for me any song from the piano?" Jin Ah requested, and Jung Hyuk trying his best to smile at her.

"Jin Ah ssi,"

"Mmmm."

"I have told you about my hobby. Would you mind sharing yours?" he asked as he sipped on the hot brewed coffee.

"I love to draw. Portrait drawing. I used to draw a lot during high school, but lately, I have less and less time to draw after I entered university. But yup, if you asked me about my hobby. I can say drawing is my hobby."

Her eyes are beaming as she explained what she loves to do for her past time, and Jung Hyuk loves to see that.

"Wow, that's new info about you. I don't know you love to draw. If you want to start back on your hobby, just tell me. I can take you to the art shop to buy stuff," he offered.