~Mission prt.1~

SHOUTA POV 

She came to breakfast. 
I had awoken earlier then normal to get started for the day and I walked into the kitchen to find her already there making coffee, 23 mugs all lined up and they were all different colors. She heard feet and turned her head slightly to see me, smiling softly and my heart skipped a beat... 
Fuck she's gorgeous.
"Morning Shouta," She said softly and I drank in her gorgeous toned body, her outfit revealing her gorgeous curves.

(DARKER SKIN TONE/hair and outfit) 

"Hmmm either you've figured out who I am or ur just appreciating the view, here coffee black with no sugar no cream." She walked over to me and handed me the cup, hmm my hero name and goggles are on them, standing close and looking up into my eyes. She was short, standing somewhere around 5'5-5'6 to my 6'2 height, and that was a big turn on to me, she would be so easy to pick up and carry, I'd be able to put her gorgeous body in all types of positions. 
"Hahahaha I can see what your thinking, didn't know someone else was lewd in the morning." She purred softly and went back to work and I walked over and stood beside her, watching her movements. 
This is the time to tell her sorry, ask her on a da-
She's 18 and I'm 32.
But she's so mature for her age...
Now's not the time to be getting distracted, we have a mission to complete and it would be unfair to both of us-
"If your going to say sorry don't bother. You were just trying to help me out, I mean it was the most practical and logical thing to do, so thank you." She said warmly, the smile never reaching her golden eyes, dark bags underneath and I reach my hand to brush her golden brown cheek.
"You should sleep more." I told her softly, I don't know why this side of me is coming out, must be because of the morning, and possibly because i want to deflect her statement. 
I wanted to get to know her, the beast in me wanted her. 
"I could say the same for you but we both know that ain't happening." She and she winced, holding the side of her head to reveal a thick bandage covering her form arm (wrist to elbow) and I grab her hand gently.
"What happened here." 
"Oh nothing." She said and I pulled her close, til we were nose to nose, her golden eyes sparkling.
"Obviously it was something kitty." I whisper to her lowly and her eyes flicker softly as she looks into my eyes, and I look at her lips, soft and plump and I want to bite them-
Stop it Shouta.
We pull away as we hear feet coming down the stairs and she resumes cooking, I still stand next to her, leaning against the counter as the big three walk in, also in workout clothes.
"Puppy your already up!" Midoryia says and she chuckles softly.
"Morning Izubaby-" 
"Tch he has a girlfriend-"
"You jealous firecracker-" 
"Oh look at whose quiet now kacchan." 
"Shut up ya damn deku-" 
"Its too early for this." Todoroki says and comes up behind her and reaches for a mug, a blue and white one, and plants a kiss on her shoulder, and she freezes. He recognizes what he did and acts like nothing happened, walking away to sit at the table.
She closes her eyes and breaths before getting back to work, and I observe the relationship between her and my big three. 
"So you guys are going on a run?" She asks as she walks to the fridge to take out the fruits, the smell of waffles and pancakes filling the space.
"Tch no shit sherlock-" 
"Care to join us?" Shoto interrupts, his voice inflected with actual emotion as he drinks his coffee.
"Um-" 
"Your already dressed for it dipshit, so your coming." Bakugo barked and she rolled her eyes as she was plating the food.
"I will be accompanying you on your work out this morning as well." I inform them, I wanted to see how they interacted how they worked together and training would inform me, for I may be attracted to her I still need to learn how she moves, how she operates in a group.
"BREAKFAST IS READY." She yelled as she placed the board of food on the table, but I had just looked her in the face and she wasn't moving her mouth. I looked around to see spinning gems in the air, (think of the gems in FROZEN 2) and I assume she was using energy to project her voice through them.