His knights looked away sheepishly, nervous to upset Kylo and knowing they needed to obey him.

    Then as Kylo turned his eyes back on you, they softened instantly, he even offered you a small smile. "Here you go, princess." He cooed, handing you the glass of champagne in his hand, not even bothering to offer one to anyone else.

    You grinned, taking it from him as he settled down in the seat beside you. You loved how easily he flipped the switch, mob boss to his men and then daddy to you, it was seamless. "Thanks." You told him, kissing his cheek.

    Kylo kissed the top of your head in response, his way of telling you that you were welcome. He looked you over, not much different than his knights had but it wasn't out of hunger, just protectiveness and affection.

    He leaned over and grabbed the seatbelt, strapping you in which earned an eye roll from you. "Taking off soon." He told you, unable to stop the smirk that was on his face as you glared at him. "Gotta keep you safe."

    You shook your head, "I could've done it myself."

    "I know," Kylo responded, meeting your eyes. He had a sincere look in his gaze, just taking in the fact that you were actually beside him.

You had just hijacked a plane and murdered someone for him, he was well aware that you could fasten your own seatbelt. But it wasn't about that, he was just so happy to do everything for you because you were actually back.

    You understood his look, the honesty and deepness of it and you gave him a gentle smile back, settling deeper into your seat without a snarky comment in response. You were grateful he was there, even if he was being slightly overprotective.

Ushar was sitting in the seat in front of you and you watched him as he maneuvered in his spot so that he could peer over the top of the headrest, down at you. "Just so you know, if you attempt to lock me in the bathroom again, I won't be as nice as I was the first time."

You raised an eyebrow, noticing how Kylo was smirking beside you, amused to hear the hell you raised for his men while you got back to him. "Really? What will you do?" You challenged him.

Ushar glanced between you and Kylo, who was staring at him with an eyebrow cocked, arms folded across his chest. "Careful," Kylo warned.  He didn't know how you and Ushar joked with each other when he wasn't around but he didn't want it in front of him. It just made him feel defensive for you.

Ushar knew better than to actually say what he was thinking instead of Kylo so instead, he gave you a sarcastic smile. "Just don't do it and you won't have to worry about it, kid." He decided on before settling back down into his seat with a 'hmph' noise.

    You grinned at that while Kylo grunted in reluctant approval, that would have to be okay for now.

    A few beats of silence between you two took place before Kylo started laughing quietly beside you. He couldn't stop imagining the way it must've looked when you locked Ushar away in the tiny bathroom that he was far too big for. He was also imagining you holding a gun in your hand, telling him to stay inside. It was as hilarious as it was adorable; it made his heart pound.

    "What?" You asked him, curious about the cause of his elevated mood.

    He shook his head and glanced over at you, placing a quick kiss on your forehead. "Nothing, princess. I just like you." He told you, squeezing your knee gently, as the plane started its ascent into the sky.

    The flight was long. A lot longer than you'd ever been on a plane at once. But Kylo and the knights seemed used to it, in a certain way.

The men were rowdy at times, bursts of energy after having to sit in a cramped up plane for such a long time. They alternated between playing cards, having a few drinks (maybe drugs as well), eating more snacks than you'd ever seen consumed before, and taking naps. All the while, you and Kylo stayed snuggled up in your seats, watching movies and sharing headphones to listen to music while you attempted to get some sleep.