four

TW:abuse

           I take a second to process what the fuck just happened but finally get up after being shoved to the floor by the girls.

         I look around the room.My bed is tucked into the right corner of the room and the closet is on the wall to the left.There's a small vintage mahogany nightstand with a lamp and clock right next to my bed, and a dresser to the right.

      It's not much, but surprisingly, it feels nice.Much nicer than my room back at home.I only barley was able to scrape up enough money for collage by..well...I'd prefer not to talk about that.It was humiliating and degrading work, i'll give you that much.My parents hated me because i wasn't what they wanted.I wasn't smart enough, i wasn't pretty enough...i just wasn't enough for them.The abuse didn't get too bad until i started failing classes, and went from the occasional starvation and belt beatings to breaking glass bottles on my head and locking me up in my room for days on end.

      My only happiness was found with my grandpa, who i haven't seen in years.I hope he's doing well.He would tell me stories about his past, and his time in the army.I always wanted to be as strong as him someday.He taught me how to play the ukulele and guitar, and although i didn't have as close of a relationship with her, my grandma taught me a few songs on the piano.Music was my escape.The days spent trapped in my room were filled with music.I wish i had chosen to try to become a musician instead of throwing myself into such dehumanizing work.

       I walk up to the closet and peek my head inside.There's two identical maid outfits and crimson red pajamas, aside from the clothes i have on, i don't seem to be getting any other kind of clothes.

      I don't complain however, since the maid outfit is quite cute.

     I decide to take a seat on the bed and look at the time. The clock says it's 8.I figure i don't have much else to do, so i walk to the closet and put on my pajamas.It's about time i rest, I haven't even had time to process what's been going on.

................................

     I wake up in an unfamiliar place, however i'm quick to identify it as the Opera Hall.I look down at where i'm sitting, which is on the piano bench.I must've been resting my head on the keys.

    I hear a whine from my left.I look over to see the girls leaning forward in anticipation."Well aren't you gonna play something?" "You can't just sit in front of a piano and not expect us to want you to play it!" I laugh.But why? I feel like i've known the girls for years.I get a warm and bubbly feeling in my chest.

    "Okay, okay!" i giggle and begin playing.

    'What is this?' I wonder.My body is moving on its own, and i'm no longer in control.

      My fingers gracefully hover over the keys and press down on them, creating soft, sorrowful melodies.

      The girls relax in their seats and close their eyes, listening to the music with bliss evident on their faces.

      My eyes light up as i watch them sway.I can't help the melting of my heart at their relaxation, knowing that i caused it.I'm happy that they're happy.And i don't even know why.

      The lady walks in and smiles at the scene, crouching behind me and putting her hands on my shoulders.

       I smile, filled with joy.I don't know why but i feel complete.Like this is where i belong.The song ends and i put my hands atop the lady's.She kisses my cheek lovingly.