Chapter 11

I snap back to reality and realize we are really close......

VIOLETTA POV

Suddenly I see him lean in, I don't know what do to or how to react this is the first time ever a boy has taken Interest in me I have no idea what to do, what do I do, omg I am scared what should I do...... you know what I need to come down and think agai-. Before I can finish thinking Leon crashes his lips against mines I feel that somehow this is right and that he is perfect for me, you know this feeling is really hard to describe.

I kiss him back, he then pulls away and looks at me with a smile. "So do you still think that I am just using you" he says with a smirk "Well .... you see.... Umm....I-" before I can finish he kisses me once again and this time it's even more magical, I feel like this is just the moment to be quiet and enjoy this one in a lifetime moment......

He pulls away. This time I immediately get up, and try to walk away but he grabs my arm and pulls me in a warm and comforting hug. he whispers "I love you" in my ear and I can feel myself blushing I pull away "Aww your blushing" I blush even more and playfully punch him on the arm. "Don't worry you look really cute when you blush, anyways I was wondering if maybe you would like to go out maybe with me tonight I don't kno-" I cut him off by kissing him "I think that will be enough to answer" I hand him a piece of paper with my number and give it to him "Text me" I say as I walk away "I will don't worry" he says as he walks away the other. I can't even tell how I feel right now I just feel like singing and skipping and just be happy in general. I don't think I have ever been happier in my life.....
-----------------------------------

Hey, so I just wanted to thanks everyone that comments, I really enjoy seeing that people actually like my story....

So anyways,

PEACE OUT✌️