Long Time, No See

Start from the beginning

I try using my telepathy to put him in a trance and make him stop but it's no use. Then some bullets get really close to us so we run away.

Nat uses a Shield recorder and puts it behind a car to make the Winter Soldier think that we are behind there but we definitely aren't.

He rolls a bomb under the car and it explodes. I think he semi believes that he got us. Then Nat runs out from our spot behind him and jumps on top of him and uses a string to trap one of his arms. The Winter Soldier breaks free and throws her and she hits a car.

He picks up his gun which he dropped and is about to shoot when Nat throws an electric shock plate at him and it lands on his metal arm stalling him for a moment while we take off running again.

"Get out of the way! Stay out of the way!" says Nat as we run. The Winter Soldier shoots a bullet that hits my arm making a bullet wound. It doesn't go all the way through. Regardless, it hurts pretty bad, but not nearly as bad as getting my powers.

We are behind a car when he shoots another bullet that goes through the car window and goes all the way through Nat's shoulder. Nat starts panting through the pain and then on our left we hear a thud and whip our heads around and see the Winter Soldier standing on top of a car with his gun aimed at us.

Then Steve runs at him out of nowhere and starts fighting the Winter Soldier saving us. Nat and I take this opportunity to get a little bit away from there.

Once we are away from there, I use my telekinesis powers to take out the bullet in Nat and I's wounds. I also semi closed the wounds with my powers to get the bleeding to slow but it'll only be temporary. The closure will wear off within the next ten minutes.

Then Sam flies over towards Steve knocking the now maskless Winter Soldier over. The Winter Soldier is about to shoot at Steve when Nat now leaning against a car shoots at him with his own dropped bomb gun.

We hear the unfortunate sound of sirens, and see a few cars heading towards us and I know they are Shield cars being used by Hydra just given the last few days.

"Drop the shield, Cap! Get on your knees!" yells Rumlow. "Get on your knees!" all of the Hydra people shout. Steve doesn't get on his knees so Rumlow kicks him in the back of his knees making him get down. "Get down!" says Rumlow.

Three Hydra people grab me by my arms and unfortunately on my bullet wound making it sting a little. I look around and see a few Hydra guys handcuffing Nat, and a few putting Sam in a van. Then they handcuff me and put me in one of their vans along with Nat and Sam.

"It was him." says Steve as we drive to who knows where. "He looked right at me like he didn't even know me." "How is that even possible? It was, like, 70 years ago." says Sam.

I haven't taken my eyes off of Nat since we got in the van, I am trying to keep track of her blood loss and how long we have before I need to break out of these handcuffs so I can try to use my powers to at least numb the pain. My bullet wound is not as bad as hers but still, I, myself, am losing blood at a good rate.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43. Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and..." says Steve. "None of that's your fault, Steve." says Nat. "Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky."

Nat leans her head back against the window and closes her eyes. Sam notices Nat and I's wounds and says "We need to get a doctor here. If we don't put pressure on those wounds, they're gonna bleed out here in the truck." as he looks at one of the Hydra people.

Then one of them pulls out an electrical weapon and Sam leans away. Then the person uses it on the other Hydra person next to them and then kicks them. We look at them in astonishment as they remove their helmet. I smile seeing that it's Maria Hill.