Planning a War(Jaime POV)

Start from the beginning

"I didn't know the Tully's still had an army", said Ser Davos.

"My great-uncle, the Blackfish has reformed the men and taken Riverrun", informed Audelia and Ser Davos nodded.

"That's good. The Blackfish is a legend, his support will mean a great deal", said Ser Davos and Audelia turned to me, giving me the 'I told you so' look.

"Stark, Tully, a few more houses, almost starts to look like a winning side.", announced Ser Davos.

So we knew our next steps.

"We will travel to House Glover, and House Mormont, and the other houses to gather their support, while you three will travel to Riverrun", said Audelia.

"I don't think your uncle will be happy to see a Lannister on his doorstep, or a sellsword for that matter", replied Bronn.

"Neither will the Northern Houses. They will want Jaime's head. If they hear that a Lannister is here, in the North, nevermind the fact that he killed Karstark's son, and his family killed Robb... they will not follow us. So you need to go to Riverrun.", replied Audelia back.

"I swore to protect you, my lady", added Brienne.

"Jon will be able to protect me. Besides, if we do not have the Tully's on our side, there soon won't be anything to protect", replied Audelia.

"What makes you think your Uncle won't want my head as well?", I asked.

"They will soon be under a siege, and you are a Lannister. You could stop the siege, or at least they won't be able to do much because you will be inside. Your presence will stop the Lannister army from attacking. And if you are persuasive enough, you could also perhaps stop the siege, and get a small army to march for us?", she replied.

"Cercei will want me dead just as much as you. I left. Father is dead, I helped Tyrion escape, Myrcella is dead, Joffrey is dead. She has no one left but Tommen", I replied. "Besides, the lannisters won't follow me. I am a traitor to the crown".

"The crown is a lie", replied Bronn. 

"Your son ain't supposed to be King. If you can make them see that, I mean if they have a shred of honor, they will leave the army. And go where? They will have to follow you", he continued.

"Fine, we will go to Riverrun and try to negotiate with your Uncle", I gave in.

"You won't have to negotiate, but you will have to make him belief that what you are saying is true, and that Riverrun won't be taken from him", replied Sansa, and I nodded.

"Will do", replied Bronn and we all agreed.

I hated leaving Audelia alone again. I knew it would be for a short time, but I didn't want to take even a step away from her. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she got hurt again. I would rather die. And this time is different. It wasn't just her anymore.

"Jaime, I'll be alright", whispered Audelia as we entered her room we have been sharing for now.

"I know, I just.... I thought the same thing last time I left you, and you were obviously not fine", I whispered back, hanging my head in shame.

I fucked up that time. I really did. And I could not let that happen again.

"I will be okay. I had Jon, and Sansa now. And three direwolves", she tried to assure me. As if on queue, two large direwolves came in, startling me.

One of them was black with the same eyes as Audelia, ice blue. The other was grey, with bits of brown here and there, with brown eyes. I recognized the second one. 

Greywind.

Robb's direwolf.

He seemed to recognize me as well, and he began growling, and slowly advancing at me.

"Okay, calm down boy", said Audelia as she pet him on the back of his neck. I gulped a little.

I know what those direwolves can do. I did not want that happening to me.

The other direwolf came over to me, and at first I jumped back but he just sniffed my flesh hand, licking it gently.

"That's Winter, my direwolf", informed me Audelia. "He's gentle".

I doubted her words. No direwolf was gentle. No direwolves are even supposed to be pets. Yet here we are.

"Are you sure they are... safe?", I asked unsurely as they both walked out, presumably going outside to hunt or whatnot.

"Yes, very much so", replied Audelia, closing the door and taking off her cape.

I smirked a little, and came up behind her. I have been extra gentle with her. I know what Ramsay must have done was horrible, and I didn't want to cause her anymore pain, so I made sure to ask her if she was okay with this, or ready for that.

I hugged her waist from behind, resting my chin on her head.

"You are very short", I mumbled and she elbowed me in the stomach. I huffed but straightened myself quickly.

"You should not mess with people taller than you", I teased and she looked up at me.

"Then I wouldn't get to mess with anyone", she replied. I smiled as she walked over to her chest, picking up some clean clothes.

"I have something for you", I said, remembering what I brought with me form King's Landing.

"Your sister gave it to me before she disappeared from King's Landing", I continued, pulling out the old notebook with the portraits.

"I thought they got rid of it", whispered Audelia as she took the book out of my hands and opened it.

Everything was how she left it. The papers were just a little aged, and a little crumpled. It was hard to protect it during the night snow storms but I did my best.

"Thank you", she whispered as she flipped through the book, running her fingers over her dead family members.

"It's the least I could do", I whispered back.

"Besides, your child should know what his grandparents, and uncles looked like", I added.

"Our child", she corrected and I smiled softly.

Audelia has given me more in our short time together than Cercei ever had.

She has given me hope, a reason to live, and love. And something Cercei said I would never have.

Freedom, and a child.

It may not be mine by blood, but I will love it just like if it was my own.

My child.