To Tokyo, Forever

Start from the beginning

Ren: .....*sigh*

(Next to Ren's bed is a white, small, circular cat bed that's nestling a resting black and white bicolor unique male cat named "Morgana", a creation from the Velvet Room's "Igor" to guide Ren in stopping their ill-fated ruin of humanity 3 years back. Ren faces at him.)

Ren (whispering): Morgana?.....

(Morgana remains asleep.)

Ren (whispering): ...... Morgana?

(He briefly moves, his eyes twitched as he groans. He opens his eyes, looking at Ren.)

Morgana: Ren?..... H-hey.... you're really up late... please get some sleep....

Ren: Sorry.... can't...

Morgana: Hm? Why?

Ren: ......

(Ren repositions himself for comfort. Morgana gets up and out from his bed, walks towards to Ren's and jumps onto his body.)

Morgana: Something wrong, Ren?

Ren: Morgana.... I've been thinking this.... for awhile.....

Morgana: Hm?.....

Ren: I think..... I wanna move to Tokyo.

(Morgana's eyes widened in surprise.)

Morgana: Huh?! Wait- You really do?

Ren: I mean-.... yeah. I feel like things aren't the same. I know, I might feel homesick about it. But Tokyo has been like my second home.

Morgana: Not going to disagree with you there. Although I really felt comfy being here with you. Even your parents took a big liking of me, especially your mom.

Ren: Hah...

Morgana: Are you planning to take college there too?

Ren: Yeah.... but there's one thing I wanna do there for the rest of my life.

Morgana: That being?

Ren: Well it's gonna sound a lil' off my tune but..... I feel like opening a coffee shop there.

(Morgana's eyes widened again.)

Morgana: W-woah! I mean I have a lot of faith in you, but you're aiming the stars now! It never occurred to me that you're the type to run a business!

Ren: Hehe.... I mean I'm not too sure about it yet. There's a lot of things to consider in life and I know it's not gonna be easy. I just need to breeze through college and get the hang of how things really work.

(Ren grabs something from his pocket..... revealing to be a heart-shaped pendant. He opens it, showing to be a picture of Ren and his long time girlfriend, Sumire Yoshizawa. Morgana notices.)

Ren: It's not just that but.... I get to see her a lot if I move there.

Morgana: Boy oh boy.... You too are reaaaally head over heels, I respect both of you two..... but I have to be there with you through all your struggles with her!